Chapter 4

Chris POV.

The plane finally landed in LA. I was tired but there was a lot of interviews we had to get too. I think after all that we have the day off and we can go party.

Clara: Ok muchachos, we have to move fast because the first Interview starts in half an hour.

She yells, Clara is our manager and like our second mom.

CNCO: Ok!!

We all yell at the same time and run to the bus.

Five hours later.

We are done for the day and were on our way to the hotel rooms. We reach the hotel and we all felt like going out so  Ali booked a VIP suite at a bar for us to hangout.  She walks into the room and gives her famous speech.  

Ali:  It's all done just remember don't party too hard because we have a few interviews before the concert.

Zabdiel: Ok I'm going to get ready.

We get dressed  and we go to rent a car because we came in a bus and we aren't driving it to a club. We enter in the club and there's people dancing. I hope no one recognizes us.

Girl: Look it's CNCO!!!

People start yelling and they pull out their phones to take pictures. We stood there for a few minutes and said hi to some fans. After we got done we walked over to VIP.  We were having a good time until we heard yelling and I turned around just in time to see a guy get punched in the  face by this girl. She kinda cute too. 

Laura's Pov,

I get distracted a little bit by all the noise and the guy decided to take advantage he walked up to me an asked for my number. I told him no and the jerk thought it was a good idea to grab my ass. I turned around punched him in the face and grabbed his shirt.

Laura: Keep your hands to yourself or if you don't want to end up in the hospital.

I felt someone else tap my shoulder.

Laura: What the hell do you want!!! I yell before turning around and I see a guy with dirty blond hair and a ton of tattoos. He looked cute but I had to keep up my act.

Laura: U need something besides my phone number?

Chris: Relax I saw what happened and I just came over to see if everything's ok over here.

Laura: Oh yeah everything's cool.  perfect. Peachy.

I'm probably going to get fired because this isn't the first time I've punched someone for getting too handsy.