Chapter 3

So we got the general area cleared and we had to fix up the VIP suit for the so called "boy band".

Laura: Oye Yaneli pass me the rag.

Yaneli: Here catch it.

After over 20 mins of cleaning yane and I went to help the other girls take orders. Hopefully my hand doesn't collide into anyone's face today.

Maria: You guys are finally here. I thought my head was going to burst with all these demands I'm getting.

Yaneli: You are such a drama queen. Maybe you should quit this job and audition for a telenovela.

Laura: Ayy no here he comes again.

Luis: Ok enough chitchat let's get to work. You know what u are supposed to be doing.

We disperse and I force a smile and walk over to a table to take an order.

Laura: Hey welcome to El rodeo can I get you anything?

Customer: Can I get a plate of nachos with 3 shots of tequila?

Laura: Yeah sure anything else?

Customer: How about you bring that and we'll see if I need anything else.

He replies with a smirk and I could feel him undressing me but I keep my cool and go to the back to get his order. I come back and give him what he asked for.

Laura: Here u go.

Customer : Thanks beautiful.

Laura: Laura and you're welcome.

the girls and i took orders for a very long time.  I was also a little uncomfortable because the first customer I served has been looking at be all this time. I think he's a little drunk because he downed the shots I gave him and asked for 4 more.

Customer: Hey Laura!!!!

Laura: Hey anything  else u need?

He grabbed my hand and pulled me down to the table so we were face to face. He smirked and  I saw him looking at my chest. I pulled away.

Laura: I see u don't have anything to ask me so I'll leave to go see other customers.

At that moment I heard lots of screaming and flashes going off which meant that CNCO was here.