6- Broken Promises

Is everybody fired up for JV and the Phantoms? Great! Keep that fire 'cause that's later. We're a bit behind schedule, but don't worry, just enjoy these mind-blowing beats." Flynn hyped up the crowd as Julie panicked behind the curtain. "What's going on, where are they?" I jumped up on stage.

"Nick, Look guys it's Nick!"

"Thanks for the introduction, Julie. I can't wait to see you play again. Your song has been stuck in my head for weeks." He looked awkwardly at the floor.

"I'm going to finish getting ready." I quickly excused myself

"Hey! When are you guys going on?" Michael snuck up on me

"Jesus!"

"Hey, it's ok, it's just me." He grabbed my shoulders, giving me some comfort.

"They aren't coming." Read across my screen.

"I'm sorry, I have to go." I set down my makeup brush and ran off to find Julie.

30 minutes later
MIDNIGHT

"I'll meet you at home, I don't want to see them." Julie sighed giving me a hug as she walked off with Flynn.

Suddenly they pop up as if they didn't miss a thing.

"Did we make it?"

"Oh don't even!" I laughed.

"We are so sorry!" Luke tried to walk towards me.

"Yeah the night really got away from us." Alex chimed in.

"And the twins..."

"Just please tell me it had nothing to do with getting back at Michales dad."

They looked frozen, almost as if getting caught was worse than what Trevor did to them.

"Us? No. No way." Reggie's voice got noticeably higher.

"Seriously? You're lying to me?"

"Ok, look, it was something we needed to do." Alex tried to justify their actions

"B-but we'll do whatever it takes. We'll play the next sch-"

"What? Another dance so you can bail on us and make us look like fools?" I crossed my arms trying hard not to cry. "You know what really sucks? Our songs were good, and all three of you knew what Julie and I have been through, and how tough it's been for Julie to even get on a stage, and then you choose to do this."

"Bands don't do that to each other... Friends don't do that to each other. I don't think you understand how much this meant to Julie. Because of you three idiots Julie will never want to perform again. This was a mistake. This band was a mistake."

— — —

"Valentina, how nice of you to join us." Ms.Till sarcastically greeted me as I rushed through the doors

"I am so sorry. I overslept."

"Get in your spot." She continued teaching.

"Hey!" Kelli Smiled

"So, why didn't you wake me up? I missed my first three classes?" I asked her.

"I tried, I'd repeat what you said but I don't think you want to hear that." She smirked.

"I'm sorry, I'm not upset with you... It's those Ghosts, I'd kill them if they weren't already dead. Having a band is supposed to help your social life, not ruin it." I let my body flow with the moves.

— — —

"So I don't know what I'm gonna do." I walked down the pathway to enter my room with Julie .