preference #1

you come in their room for cuddles in the middle of the night (some of them are in the glade so just pretend they had their own huts)

newt- 
you layed in your hut not being able to sleep so you decided to go to Newts hut you knew he was a very light sleeper so when you opened the door he imidiatly woke up. you pekked your head through the door and looked at him cutely "cuddles?" you asked while he chuckled and nodded his head. he lifted the blanket and you got in he snuggled into you rneck kissing it a couple of times and spooned you the rest of the night.

thomas-
he was already awake so when you walked in he turns his head already knowing you want cuddles he lifts the blanket and plays with your hair until you fall asleep. after a while he falls asleep feeling safe in your arms.

minho-
he was sleepign peacefully so you tapped him on the shoulder he woke up and looked at you "hello princess" he said in a raspy voice "i want cuddles" you said "well get in here then" he lifted the blanket and you climbed in the bed on of your legs over his waist.

gally-
he was asleep with his back facing the door. when you woke him up he jumped and looked angry but his face softened when he saw it was you. "is everything alright?" he looks at you with a frown. "yeah i just want cuddles" he opened the blanket and when you got in he kissed your head wich was resting on his chest.

aris-
you crawled through the vents to Aris's room you crawled in and Aris was already awake he opened the blanket knowing you wanted cuddles and you got in. you layed on your back while he put his head on your chest you kissed his head and went to sleep

winston-
he was laying on his stomach playing with the bracelet you gave him you walked in and he looked up at you. "can we cuddle?" you asked barely above a whisper. "yeah of course"he nodded opening the blanket you got in and cuddled falling asleep with smiles on your faces

frypan-
you were already cuddling

jorge-
you had just found the right arm and couldn't sleep you decided to see if jorge was awake when you saw he was sleeping you wanted to go back until you heard him talk "where are you going  señorita come back i know you want to cuddle" you turned around and smile you layed next to him and cuddled with him all night.

benda-
ever since Brenda had got the flare an been cured wich was a day ago you did not leave her side so when it came to sleepin gyou cuddled into her side or you layed your head on her chest she didn't min dof course she loved cuddling with you 

sonya-
you were in the safe haven and you and Sonya shared a bed so you always cuddled

harriet-
you were also in their maze and dated so when you and Aris found them you and Harriet were back together again and you couldn't be hapier so every night you were scared that you were torn appart again so you cuddled with her to make sure neither of you leave.

teresa-
you were in the maze and before teresa came the only girl because of that she never left your side and eventually you started dating. you were sleeping in your hammock until you heard a knoch on your door teresa walked in and cam eto you bed she lifted the blanket and cuddled against you "hello to you to" you giggled kissing her head.