chapter 2

"When we went to the party last night I saw Matt and some girl grinding and kissing and they looked ready to do something more, so I pulled him off of her and took him aside to ask him what his problem was," I explained. "Wait, wait. He was messing with some other girl? Wasn't he suppose to be with you?" Shyanne interrupted. "Yeah! That's what i'm saying! Anyway, let me get back to my story," I shouted, annoyed because she interrupted me.

(To some of the readers that get confused right here ^, this part was just kind of a preview of Sasha telling Shyanne what happened. I move into the flashback to give you readers a better view of what's going on in Sasha's POV, meanwhile still telling Shyanne what's going on.)

-------------------------------------------------FLASH BACK-------------------------------------------------

    I was at the biggest mansion party of the year with Shyanne and everyone was wild and provocative. The intoxicating smell of alcohol and the pounding of the music in my head mixed together made me want to lose control so I pulled Shy with me to the huge kitchen and grabbed both of us a beer.

 "READY TO PARTAAAAY SASH?" Shyanne howled over the loud music.

 "HELLS YEAH! YOU ALREADY KNOW!" I yelled back.

 I grabbed Shyanne's hand and took her to the dance floor and we started twerking and grinding our lives away with each other. I guess the guys thought we were sexy because they kept whistling at us, but we didn't have a single care in the world. When you're as close to someone as Shyanne is to me then rules just don't apply.

 I left Shyanne dancing with some guy so I could go get us some drinks, but on my way there I saw my "boyfriend", Matt, having his dirty way with some girl in the corner. As much as  my jealousy made me want to go rip that girls hair out of her scalp and give Matt a piece of my wrath too, I kept my cool and continued strutting to the kitchen to get some booze. By the time I got to the kitchen I decided that Shyanne could get her own drink and that I was ready for this party to really start, so I took the vodka bottle from the cabinet and started to chug straight from the bottle. The burning sensation in my throat was slightly painful, but that only made me wanted to drink more.

Then my theme song came on..

"Shots" by Lmfao...

And I just simply lost my head...

*********************************************************************

Please vote and comment! Feedback gives me life.