chapter 5

"Okay Matt, if you are done playing the creepy stalker, I would like to get back to what I was doing." I said, trying hard not show how difficult it was to keep my cool and not jump him. I honestly don't know how I don't lose my sanity when he looks at me like this; like a hungry lion who's craving my flesh.

    "But Sashi, I believe we have some unfinished business to take care of. I mean, it was you who told me to finish what I started...or something along those lines. Right?" He reminded me while sauntering slowly over to me.

    "Yeah I know what I said, but I'm busy so come back in about...never." I replied in a sickly sweet voice.

    "Nah, I'm good", he stood in front of me,"I think I'll stay right here," he murmured as his gaze traveled up and down my body. He was removing my short babydoll dress with his eyes, caressing my bare legs with just a look.

Oh. My. God.       

My heart was about to burst out of my chest. He smelled sooo good and I dared to drown in his liquid gold eyes. Ok Sasha, breath, just breath. Remember this is your game to win, so don't let him get the best of you.

    "Whatever, just stay out of my way," I waved him off in a passive tone, trying to hide my flusteredness. If only he had the slightest clue about the electricity he caused to run through my veins when he got this close.

As I turned around to the mirror, I gasped in realization that he didn't back up, so my butt was pressed right against his front. I felt shivers move up and down my spine as his hands moved against the skin of my neck and outer thigh.

    "Y-you r-really need t-to stop." I stuttered out, trying to keep back the moans threatning to escape my throat.

   "I don't think I want to. I saw that little stunt you pulled on the stage. I don't need any guys looking at you like that but me." He whispered against my sweet spot, his sweet breath tickling my skin. I fought to hold in a whimper, closing my eyes and leaning into him.

No. Fight back.

    "You don't get any say in what I do! You constantly cheat on me and fuck around, half the time I don't even know if you're my boyfriend or not! You put my mind through hell and you don't even fucking care! Get off of me and back the fuck up!" I yelled fiercely, pushing his hands away.

    "Baby, look I'm sor-", I cut him off. "You're always fucking sorry!" I exclaimed.

    "You're always so fucking sorry, and you're never going to do it again. You're gonna try and you're gonna do better. I got it. So don't waste your time." I said silently, turning back to the mirror again.

After my outburst it was very quiet, the only sound I heard was the booming of the music and the occasional breaking of a glass from down stairs.

To try to break the silence, I turned around to tell him that he's free to leave, but I saw him sitting on the edge of the bed, looking at the ground, and something that I thought were tears hitting the ground.

   "Matt? Are you okay?" I asked, but got no response. I walked over to him.

   "Matt, are you okay?" I asked, more firm this time.

He finally looked up at me, his beautiful eyes glazed over, breaking my heart by the second. He stood up.

  "Kiss me Sasha, please." His eyes begging silently. He looked so broken. It was real. I'd never seen him shed a single tear in the twelve years that I've known him. It was hitting me hard, my heart was gaping.

  "Matt I don't th-." It was him to cut me off this time.

   "Please. Please." He begged slowly, my heart shattering into pieces from the way his voice broke at the end.

I can't imagine anything that could've happened that could make him this broken, to make the most heartless person I know shed tears. This was so real. I couldn't stop myself, so I nodded my head as a sign of yes and right away he lunged foward, pressing his lips against mine. The urgent  roughness soon became soft and passionate and I found myself falling in sync with him.

After long moments of kissing, the soft caressing began. He moved his big, strong hands up and down my bare legs, neck, and back. This time allowed my self to moan and whimper at the sensations he gave to me. Then I started with my own. I crept my hands under his white v-neck, gently tracing my fingertips over his well-formed abs. I smirked into the kiss as I felt a deep groan from his throat vibrate into my mouth.

He squeezed my sides, encouraging me to keep going. So I slid his shirt off from his body, shivers running through me when saw his shouldee muscles flex underneath his smooth skin. I then moved my hands to his back and down to the waistband of his Calven Klein boxers, which were slightly exposed, just the way I liked it. From there I slid my hands under the waistband only slightly. Just enough for him to anticipate my next move.

   "Sasha please.." He whimpered, obviously wanting more.

   "Shhhh. You want me don't you?" I asked, biting his lip, while inching my hands closer to his protruding member.

   "Shit," he growled at my teasing, then nodded his head before cradling into my neck.

    "Then take me if you dare."

I had him right where I wanted.