Rain In The Glade

Warning: more fluff

Background Info-  You've been in the glade for about 4 months and you're boyfriend is Newt.

It's late afternoon in the glade when you felt a few drops of rain on your face and arms. Everyone had already eaten lunch and were pushing through until the end of the day. You were in the gardens helping Newt and Zart when the first drops came down. A few minutes later it started sprinkling a little more. After about 10 minutes of working and it never stopped, Alby excused everyone from work temporarily until it stopped.

Sooner than later, it started pouring. Frypan was running around, trying to get everyone hot chocolate. Minho and Thomas decided to end their route of the maze early because of the rain. Everyone was gathered in the homestead trying not to freeze. Suddenly, you feel someone hug you from behind. It's Newt. You relax into his arms and place yours on top of his.

   Then you get an idea. You grab Newts hand and say

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes love"

And just like that you pull him out of shelter into the rain with you. You guys start to dance in the rain to imaginary music. His arms wrapped around your waist and yours around his neck, staring deeply into his eyes. Then he twirls you and dips you. By this time everyone in the glade is staring and smiling. You and Newt  noticed everyone at the same time and he pulled you in for a kiss. Immediately you heard cheers.

   After, you both walk into the homestead soaking wet, to more cheers. You both smile and sit down. Newt got up to fetch you both some fresh dry clothes and you ended up in Newts tan hoodie. When the rain died down you got sad because you loved everything about the rain but most importantly the memories you had with it. Newt noticed your sad face and walked over, putting a arm over your shoulder. You drift to sleep in the comfort of his arms.

—————————————
Heyyy, I hoped you guys like these imaginesssss

Requests are opennnnn

Just put in your name and a situation and I'll do my best to write itttt

That's pretty much it

Love y'all💚💚💚

(379 words)