What should i do

"Nicole! Nicole! Where are you?" Yells my mom. I open my eyes, and look up at Jake. He gives me a small smile and a kiss on the cheek. His eyes wander all over and stop at my hair. It probably looks atrocious. My face turns slightly red but barely noticeable.

"Up here!" I yell and look over the side. Jakes head pops up next to mine. We both smile. I see my moms black hair. It's very curly and frizzy. She obviously just woke up and just combed it.

"Where have you been? Why are you up there?" He face looks relieved from finding us. She pushed her hair away from her face. You can now see her brown eyes.

"Sorry Jake and I were just looking at the stars last night." My face turns slightly red.

"Oh... ok. I see what's going on here," She gives me a small wink. "Keep your pants on boy. Breakfasts ready come eat." We all giggle from her smart remark.

"Coming." I jump off the roof, and land awkwardly hurting my ankle.

"Ouch!" I yelp grabbing my ankle. Jake jumps down next to me.

"You okay princess?" He looks at me holding my ankle. He moves my messy hair out of my face. "Well i'm guessing thats a no." He pulls me up and puts one arm around my waist and the other at my knees. I put my arm around his neck. He swoops me up to his chest and carries me in.

"Hi Jakob. Hi Nicole. Come sit, I've just finished making a nice breakfa-" she looks up at me and him. "Oh dear. What happened."

"Just a sprained ankle mom, nothing big."

After breakfast I go up in my room and get changed into clean clothes. This weekend is going to be great. Spending the whole time with the one I love. I look at my clock. Shit! Its almost 7! Ive got to get ready for our big date.

________________________

*sorry this chapter somewhat sucked but whatever. The next ones a lot longer and better. Hope your enjoying the book so far!