Chapter five - together

Makoto looked around the room, investigating the new room that was finally unlocked.  While he searched the room, Kyoko walked in. "Oh I see you've discovered the new room." She said, waking over to him. He nodded, sitting back up and removing his attention from what he was looking at. "Oh yeah I did, is there any other ones?" He asked, looking over at Kyoko. "Yeah, I've only found one other one at the end of the hallway. There wasn't much clues in there though, any in here?"

Makoto shook his head with a sigh and sat down on the couch in the room. "No, I wish there was one thing that could get us closer to escaping." Kyoko sat next to him, "Me too, but I'm sure we'll find something. Then we can get out of here together." She smiled at Makoto, grabbing his hand. He blushed and nodded, "Yeah, you're right. Thanks Kyoko."

"No problem. For now we shouldn't lose hope though, that's what the mastermind would want." She said, leaning against the couch. "There is one thing though that I want to ask you that's not related." She said as a faint blush appeared on her face. "Hm, what is it?" He asked. "Well, you haven't been talking to me that much. Are you hiding anything?" She asked, trying to stay calm like usual. "Oh no I'm not! I've just been spending time with Byakuya and stuff, sorry." He said with a worried frown, shaking his head.

"Oh I see..." she said, chuckling to herself thinking out all the diarrhea she planted in his toilet. She was confused on how Makoto still liked him though. He then farted, his face blushing up more. "Sorry, I didn't mean to do that." He mumbled. She covered her nose, avoiding the smell. "It's alright I guess." She said. "Never mind that, just now you can talk to me more. Even if you don't have any clues." She said.

"Alright, thanks Kyoko." He said with a small nod. "Mhm, I enjoy being together with you"
They then sat and talked for awhile, Makoto holding in his farts. Still, they had a good chat while they held hands.