Chapter two - the plan

Togami and Makoto happily talked to each other in the library and giving each other presents form the shop they bought with their monocoins. While they were spending time together, Kyoko was planing something else.
She needed to get Togami away from Makoto, and she had the perfect plan.

While they were in the library, she would somehow get into Togami's room, leave a massive diarrhea in the toilet, then clog the toilet and leave. First, she had to figure out how to get inside the room. So first she would see if the door was unlocked, and if it wasn't then she'd have to come up with a plan to get his key.

She sneakily went into the dorm area and went to Togami's room. She turned the door knob, and luckily it was unlocked. "Haha that idiot forgot to lock his door." She said to herself and she walked in and closed the door behind her. "Okay I have to be quick before they come back." She rushed to the bathroom and went over to the toilet. Even before she could sit down on the toilet, the poop slipped out of her butt and splashed into the toilet, poop flying all over the toilet seat. She then magically clogged the toilet idk dvjsbdjabs.

"Okay done, now I need to leave." She ran out of the room, and back into hers. "HAHHAHAHA! NOW UGLY BYAKUYA WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITG THAT AND MAKOTO WOULD NEVER WANT HIM!" She laughed to herself, feeling very proud.