Chapter four - comfort

Togami smiled to himself as he walked to Makoto's dorm. After finishing all of his important work and stuff he could finally spend time with his sweet baka. He knocked on the door, Makoto opening the door. "Oh hello Byakuya, what's up?" He asked. They walked in the room and sat down next to each other. "Sorry I've been a bit busy with some stuff, I'm not anymore though." He said, smiling softly at him.

"That's good, I've been pretty tired too from everything that's going on. I wished we could just get out of here." Makoto said, resting his head on Togami's shoulder. Byakuya blushed, pulling Makoto closer to him. "Yeah me too I hate it here, especially with Toko following me around everywhere. It's getting pretty annoying, but I'm sure we'll find the mastermind soon."

"Hey Byakuya, can I ask you something?" He asked. Togami nodded. "Well, did you really mean it when you said you didn't care what about anybody as long as you survived?" He asked, feeling a bit upset. "No I didn't mean it, I was just trying to seem calm. To be honest, I care about you. I don't know what I'd do if you ended up as a victim." He said, feeling bad from what he said previously.

"Oh okay, that's good. I feel the same.." Makoto said, his face becoming red like a tomato. Suddenly, Naegi accidentally farted. "Oops sorry." He said. "Don't worry, it was cute. Your farts are adorable." Togami said, wrapping his arms around Makoto and pulling him into a hug.

"R-Really? I'm glad, Kyoko doesn't really enjoy the smell of my farts so I'm glad you like them uwu." He said, also wrapping his arms around him and farting again. "Well Kyoko doesn't deserve them anyways." He mumbled, pulling Makoto closer again.

They spent the night together cuddling as they farted together, Byakuya feeling himself falling more in love somehow. "Thank you for being with me Byakuya, I appreciate it." He said, closing his eyes. "Of course, Baka. I love being with you." Togami then also closed his eyes, falling asleep while holding his farting baka.