Epilogue: Just Enough

(N/N) ~ Nickname

And how could it be the end without a trigger warning? IT ISN'T BAD I PROMISE!!

TW: Self-doubts.

-----------------------------------------------------

"When is Yū coming over?" I ask, packing my bag.

"He'll be here in about ten minutes," Tanaka answers, "And I'll be leaving now bro. I plan on hanging with Kiyoko before going to Suga's."

I hug Tanaka and he leaves our shared room.

The past couple weeks have been crazy. After everything at camp and Yū getting in trouble for fighting Terushima, we had a week until the first matches for the pre-lims.

In that week, Yū and I made it our mission to get rid of the sexual tension on the team from the Secret Santa we had and get everyone together.

Suga and Ennoshita confessed to Daichi and Asahi, Suga to Daichi and Ennoshita to Asahi, with a song with the help of me and Yū. Then Kiyoko have a confession letter to Tanaka during morning practice a couple days later. When I was in class that same day, Tsukishima gave Yamaguchi a strawberry shortcake with a confession. Then finally during afternoon practice, Yū and I forced Hinata and Kageyama in the storage closet to get them to confess which they did by making out and Yū catching them.

Next up was the first two matches. I subbed in for Yū as libero and we won them with little difficulty, if we don't count the fact we went up against someone two meters tall.

For my third match having to sub in for Yū, we went up against Johzenji, Terushima's team. I was very nervous during the match but we were able to win. Yū, being the amazing guy he is, had asked me after the match to kiss me but I wasn't ready and he, being amazing again, respected my wishes like a decent human being.

Daichi died the next match but we don't talk about that.

Then was Aoba Johsai, our biggest rivals. Well, I would have no clue on how strong they are because I slept in some how and woke up during the third set. I texted Saeko after I woke up to pick me up and bring me to the court where I showed up during the last rally and got to see us win. I was really happy, but my mind said fuck you and started making me believe that the team didn't need me. Yū saw me and I guess he knew what was going on since he went up to me and started telling how the team needed me. My brain went on airplane mode and I just kissed him while he was rambling.

Then finally, today. Today was the match against Shiratorizawa. Yū and I switched every set while we played because Yū basically forced Ukai to have me play at least one set. Ushiwaka's left handed spikes were a bitch and the red blocker, Tendou was his name I think, was a shit head. About half the people on the court went through character development of some sort before we won with a spike from Hinata, earning us a trip to nationals.

Due to the win, Suga is inviting the whole team over to his place for a sleepover. It's supposed to be a way to relax before we have nationals in a couple months.

"Hey!"

I jump at the sudden voice. Turning around, I see Yū standing at the door with a smile on his face and his hair down. He must have washed it right after the match when he got home to get all the gel out of it.

"You bitch," I say, "Why did you have to scare me?"

"Why not?"

Yū goes up to me and kisses my cheek before grabbing my bag that I put all my stuff in.

"Binder?" He asks.

"It's off."

"Good. I'm still upset that you wore it during the match today. You know you can't exercise with it on."