12: Finally!

Nothing new for this chapter!! We get back onto the storyline now!

And here is a trigger warning for the chapter. Stay safe everyone.

TW: slight mention of disownment and self-harm.

------------------------------------------------------

Last time on Just Enough:

"Why the fuck do you care though? It's my fucking body and-"

"I care because I love you!"

We all go quiet. Did Noya just say he loves me? Are my ears deceiving me?

"Well," Tanaka says, breaking the silence, "I'm gonna leave you two to talk about this."

Tanaka walks past me and shoots me a thumbs up. I start to blush as he leaves. More silence.

"Are you sure?" I ask, "Like, are you lying?" If you are, tell me now so I don't get my hopes up."

"I'm not lying," Noya takes my hand, "I'm in love with you. So when you hurt yourself like this, it hurts me too. If something horrible were to happen to you, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself since I know that if I was better it wouldn't had hap-"

I cut him off by hugging him, my arms going around his neck. Noya wraps his sync around my waist, nuzzling his head into my neck. His hot breath against my neck makes me shudder a bit and blush harder.

"I don't know if it's as strong as love," I start, "But I do know I like you a lot too. I stayed up all night a couple days ago trying to figure out if I liked you to where I ended up filling a whole paper of what I like about you."

I push from the hug when I remember the paper. Searching through my school bag, I finally find it neatly folded up in one of my pockets.

"I forgot I placed it here yesterday," I smile, holding the folded square up, "If you want to read through it, I wouldn't mind."

Noya takes the paper, unfolds it, and reads through it. His eyes dart across as his face slowly becomes more red. He looks back at me when he's done.

"This is true?" He motions to the paper.

"Yeah," I mumble.

Man, I guess there was a sale of silence at the store today since it once again goes silent.

"Oh just ask each other out already!" I hear a girl yell.

"Shut up Saeko!" Someone else yells.

"But it was taking a whole Ryu!"

I let out a chuckle as Noya blushes.

"So…" I say.

"So…" Noya says.

The two of us bust out into laughter. When we calm down, our eyes meet. This time though, it's different than all the other times we've made eye contact. This time, there's this spark and my stomach goes into knots. Noya gives me a smile which melts my heart.

"Well," Noya says, "(Y/N), will you be my boyfriend?"

(NEXT PARAGRAPH IS 420)

"Yes," I pull him into a hug, smiling.

"Finally!" Tanaka opens the door, "You both told me that you think you may like the other and needed advice on the same night. Seriously, I was wondering how long this was going to happen and I guess not that long huh?"

"Oh shut up," I push Tanaka, "An idea you had to get us together was kidnapping me."

"Really!" Noya laughs, "I would have rolling thundered your asses if you did that."