14: Oh No 2, Electric Boogaloo

Nothing new today! Have a safe day (unlike Y/N here-)

Here is the trigger warning for this chapter.

TW: I'm Sorry, Angst, Dye-Job, Mentions of S/H, Blades, Blood, Cuts

------------------------------------------------------

I groan as I feel a weight fall on top of me, waking me from my nap.

"Come on!" I hear Noya exclaim, "We need to be at Karasuno soon!"

I open my eyes just in time to catch my bag I packed for the week-long training camp at Shinzen High. Tanaka and Saeko stand at the entrance to mine and Tanaka's shared room while Noya lays on top of me.

"Hey (Y/N)," Saeko smirks, "Guess who's driving you there~"

My face drops as I hear that. I've only been in the car one time with Saeko driving. That's one hell of a scary sight I must tell you. Noya and Tanaka laugh when they notice my face. I groan and get up, pushing the other three out of the room so I could get ready. Once I'm done, I leave the room with my bag in hand.

"Let's get this over with," I mumble, walking to the car.

You know, I'm not sure whether to be happy or not that we were the first ones at the school after the coaches and the third years. The car ride on the way here was something; Tanaka almost caused Saeko to crash into another car, I dropped since food I had out the window, and Noya somehow got unbuckled and accidentally pinned me against the car door which left us looking like tomatoes.

After everyone gets to the school, we head onto the bus. I go straight to a window seat in the back. Noya chuckles when he sits next to me and I place my head on his shoulder.

"Tired?" He asks.

I groan and close my eyes, trying to go back to sleep. I feel a hand run through my hair, making me yawn and eventually sleep.

When I wake up, I feel Noya's head on mine, soft snores coming out of his mouth. I quickly take a photo of the two of us and look out the window just as we roll up to Shinzen High.

"Noya," I nudge him, "Wake up."

He stays asleep and I pester him for five minutes. Still nothing. I roll my eyes. I didn't want to do this, but I guess I have to.

"Noya wake up!" I say louder, "A guy is hitting on Kiyoko!"

Noya shoots up as the bus stops. Tanaka shoots up from in front of us and they both look around, making me laugh.

"What?" Noya says, "(Y/N), where is he?"

"There's no one," I smile, "I tried to wake you up earlier but you didn't get up, leaving me no other option."

Tanaka and Noya glare daggers at me.

"You're lucky you're my bro," Tanaka mumbles.

"And you're lucky you're my boyfriend," Noya adds.

"Yeah yeah I know," I get up and stretch, "Now come on, let's get out of this bus."

Noya gets out of my way and we walk off the bus. We go to where we're staying and drop off everything before going to the gym. They explain the penalties for this camp which is going to be running up a hill.

"Are you going to be good?" Noya asks as we stretch before the first game, "You aren't going to be able to bind up so dysphoria is going to suck right?"

"Yeah," I reply, "But I've been dealing with it for years. I think I got this."

So I want you to take a dumpster. Now, set said dumpster on fire. Now, do the same to a landfill.