32

a/n: writing chapter my lovely readers!!

Louis sat on his couch as he went through his emails, he's vaguely aware of how Harry's older management emailed him a ton about wanting to sign him but they can't possibly think Louis is that dumb. they ruined harry and his relationship. After all, he still remembers the day harry kept on texting him because he was having a panic attack but Louis couldn't reply because harry's management took his phone. putting all that aside, harry and he are going strong, their relationship isn't an easy one, first, it was a casual sex relationship but then Louis felt like he was falling for harry while Harry didn't want that or at least that's what Louis thought, it was hard dating such a big media star because there were times Louis broke down and thought about it in such detail that he couldn't get out of bed anymore.

today would be marking 9 months since they met and Louis could not be happier, Louis still remembers when he stood outside harry's house and texted him to be his boyfriend, at the time Louis thought it was the only way because he hates confrontation, a lot.

"what are you thinking about" harry whispered into Louis's ear as he leaned on the couch and goosebumps formed on Louis's skin at the touch.

"you" Louis answered simply and he could just imagine the grin on harry face.

"Hmm, you smell like strawberries, might write a song bout it" harry commented as he went around the sofa and sat next to Louis putting his head on Louis's lap, who shut his laptop and put it away facing harry.

"happy nine months of meeting babe" Louis whispered as he ducked his head and pecked harry who smiled.

"it's not our anniversary" he protested and Louis rolled his eyes.

"yes but it's our anniversary of meeting," Louis told him and Harry smiled.

"it's been 3 months of us being out," Harry told him and Louis nodded.

"I know, I'm so happy that we're out" Louis spoke and harry hummed in agreement.

"We have to go live today" harry announced and Louis smirked.

"is that why you've been a proper cleaner today? he asked and Harry groaned.

"My house will not look like shit when other people see it" harry declared and Louis shook his head smiling.

"our house Mr styles and of course it can't look bad but I would have helped-"

"right and I don't like it any other way than how I do it," Harry told him and Louis rolled his eyes.

"of course you don't my perfectionist, what time do we have to?" Louis asked and Harry grinned.

"in about 5 minutes," he said with a smirk and Louis eyes widened in realisation.

"you little shit I haven't made myself presentable" Louis whined and harry pouted.

"But you always look good," he told Louis as a matter of factly and Louis rolled his eyes, this man can be a menace at times he thought.

"okay haz, let's do this live" Louis told him and harry beamed as he got up and set up his phone and gave a text to the boys and his new management a call before starting.

"Hi everyone it's Harry and Louis, we have an announcement to make so let's just wait for Liam, Niall and zayn to join us," Harry told his viewers as he saw 387k people were viewing.

"someone asked wheres Louis?" Liam asked once Liam, Niall and zayn had joined it.

"ah, he's hiding, give me a second" Harry responded as he got up and went after Louis who was watching him from the couch with the shit-eating grin.

"come on boobear, don't keep the audience waiting" harry teased and Louis gasped.

"you did not just do that" Louis exclaimed as he ran away from Harry who was following him, after locking Louis in his arms and carrying him harry got him in one spot in front of the camera.

"Okay so we should just dive into this, we're starting a band" Niall spoke as everyone eyes widened.

"That was not how we discussed it Niall" Liam caused and Niall shrugged.

"payno they have been waiting years for this news, so no I think it was perfect" Niall replied and Louis snorted.

"right so like Niall said we one direction is coming back but there's a lot that changed, we have solo careers, we have a new member and above everything, zayn is coming back so we're doing this live stream to answer any questions you guys have" Liam explained as the chats got filled with questions.

"um why did I come back, honestly a lot has changed and by that I mean our management fucking with my health, this time we all knew better than to sign a contract blindly so I hope this management won't affect my mental health as the last one did." zayn answered.

"is Louis the new member, yes Tommo is our new member and we are so thrilled to have him and his songwriting ways seriously he is so good with words it's amazing seeing him write," Niall said and Louis smiled at the praise.

"he writes them all in a leather journal that he keeps under our bed," Harry told them and the comments flooded about what a smol bean Louis is.

"I am not small, give me a break I'm 5'9" Louis grumbled and Harry chuckled.

"5'7 you liar," Harry said as Louis groaned.

"oh god this live is a disaster, honestly I think we cleared everything and we will see you guys soon!" Liam told them as they ended the live and harry turned to a grumpy Louis and he chuckled and leaned in to kiss him.

"I love you a lot boobear," he told him and Louis smiled.

"yeah yeah, I love you too" Louis replied with a smile.