28

Louis Tomlinson's phone interview on new music, boyfriend and modelling

Louis William Tomlinson is an English singer and songwriter. He rose to fame as a model for well-known brands. He began his career as a singer by, releasing new singles with famous people like Zayn Malik, Bebe Rexha, Steve Aoki and Harry Styles

Uprising singer and model Louis Tomlinson has been gaining a lot of fame since his single with former one direction member Zayn Malik which led him to his boyfriend; Harry Styles making the whole world swoon at how malik and styles are still in close contact because of him and also makeing Louis the most loved person in the fandom.

https://youtu.be/geIYgSpZKBM- audio

interviewer: hello this is Katy from the insider, am I speaking to Mr Tomlinson?

LT: Hi Katy, please call me louis.

I: okay Louis I have a bunch of questions so would you like to dive into them or would you like to you know talk a bit...

LT: of course, whatever you like.

I: okay I do have to keep this short so we will go straight to questions um so walls which is your debut album is to be released soon and the fans are buzzing, any clues on when?

LT: actually I know the exact date but I'm not at liberty to say, I promise it is very soon though.

I: ah as a fan of you myself I'm so excited for the album which leads me to my next question how do you deal with the fans on a daily basis? because they can get a little intrusive.

LT: thank you and I absolutely love the fans, they are so dedicated and supportive and I would be nowhere without them, my family, friends and my boyfriend so, all in all, I love all of them.

I: so speaking of boyfriend, how is your relationship going since the coming outpost?

LT: very good um we recently moved in together which is very exciting! 

I: wow that's a big step, congratulations and can we get some details on when you guys first met, like was it love at first sight or did you hate him?

LT: definitely none of those, um well when we first met he invited me to his concert which was rocking cause you know he's the harry styles and then when I went backstage to meet him he pronounced my name wrong, he kept on called me Lewis and I didn't bother correcting him until someone else did and he felt so bad which was very cute-

HS: I felt horrible about that I'm so sorry babe *kisses forehead*

LT: I'm on an interview Mr styles *whispers*

HS: Oh sorry I'll be quiet 

LT: sorry about that um so yes I think we were strictly friends until one of the fashion shows where he kissed me and I was quite stunned and you know I didn't expect it to turn into love I was only pursuing the relationship as a bit of fun while we worked on our single but it turned into something great and I'm thankful for that.

I: wow okay that's a whole love story that I would buy and now what about your modelling career like you said you were in the fashion weeks and now we hardly see you on the runway.

LT: I think modelling was something that I pursued but was never loved as much as music but ill still be modelling even though I haven't been on the runway in a while.

I: Okay thank you, Louis! I think that's all the time we have, I had a great time talking to you!

LT: thank you, Katy, I had a fabulous time talking to you too have a great day!

I: will do, goodbye Louis.

LT: bye Katy!

-disconnected-