2

A/N:in this when harry, Niall, liam and zayn were in one direction they only had up all night and take me home as albums.

☀︎twitter☀︎

Nialler (@lovemenarry): did you guys see zayn in harry's comments!!!
123 replies            35 retweets              500 likes

vashappeninzen: yes what was that??
lovemenarry: @vashappeninzen i love that they all are still talking.
vashappeninzen: yes and did you hear about zayn's new single? I'm so excited!
lovemenarry: wait what single?!
vashappeninzen: check his insta.

☼instagram☼

liked by louist91, liampayne and 1,589,900 others@zayn: new single march 3rd

@zayn: new single march 3rd.... @louist91 great working with you! #don't forget where you belong.
View all 1,424,763 comments

@louist91: been a lot of fun working with you Z! love you.
liked by zayn.

@niallhoran: proud of you Zayn, also we should all get together sometime soon with Louis!
liked by louist91, zayn and liampayne.

@lovemenarry:^^ omg yes!!! also why can't i find Louis's account😭

@5sos245: who even is Louis??
@1dstan: @5sos245 Louis's a model and recently started singing!

@leeyumpain: omg Louis's cheekbones are too die for its like two greek god's sitting together. so excited!!

@hazzabear: March 3rd?! That's in 2 days.

☀︎twitter☀︎

Zen(@vashappeninzen): @lovemenarry check out his Twitter it's @Louis_Tomlinson!
12 replies 23 retweets 154 likes

***

Louis Tomlinson (@Louis_Tomlinson): new single march 3rd.... @zaynmalik great working with ya mate! #don't forget where you belong.
2.5k replies 5.7k retweets 14.9k likes

NiallOffical: congrats mate!

LiamPayne: ❤️❤️

Harry_styles: can't wait for it lads!!

zaynmalik: it's gonna be sick tommo.

steveaoki:🔥🔥🔥

BebeRexha: finally getting recognition babe!

eleanorj92: yes louis!!

lottietommo: ugh i miss you.

lovemenarry: are bebe and louis dating?

-view more replies-

***

Harry_styles, LiamPayne and NiallOffical followed Louis_Tomlinson

***

☼instagram☼

Liked by luvharrys, Niallprincess and 12,567 others@one-directionupdates: who is Louis Tomlinson and why is zayn doing a single with him? why has zayn been active underneath the boys post and vice-versa?

@one-directionupdates: who is Louis Tomlinson and why is zayn doing a single with him? why has zayn been active underneath the boys post and vice-versa?

-read article from insider below:
Louis Tomlinson (25) may have a quiet social media life but is a British male model, who is one of the top-earning model's at the moment and is close friends with zayn malik- former one direction- singer, Zayn has started his solo career and is dropping a recent single called 'Don't forget where you belong' featuring Tomlinson.
zayn has also been active underneath -former bandmate- styles post commenting "miss you guys" now this could be a hint to a reunion or he simply misses them and after that not only did the former bandmates congratulate Malik on his new single but also make plans to meet including Louis.
although we don't know what has been going on in their personal life but we only hope they all stay in good touch.
-Rachel.

liked by niallhoran, liampayne and 1,953,445 others@harrystyles: Honored to have been a part of this, I hope you love it

@harrystyles: Honored to have been a part of this, I hope you love it. Don't worry darling is coming soon.xx
view all 1,307,005 comments

@louist91: have to see this now!!
@harrystyles:💚💚

@zayn:❤️

@oliviawilde: it was amazing working with you!!
Liked by harrystyles

@florencepugh: you were phenomenal.
@harrystyles: so were you!!

- view more comments-

***

private dm's

lousit91:
hey just thought I should introduce myself, I'm Louis.

harrystyles:
hi Louis, I kind of knew who you were because of zayn but it's good to talk to you.
I'm Harry and zayn said your voice is wonderful so I was wondering if you would like to meet up some time we could write something together or do a collab!

louist91:
wow
yes of course I'd love that:)
ill have a talk with my manager!!!

harrystyles:
I'll give you my number cause I find people who use :) cute

louist91:
oh

harrystyles:
(number)

***

a/n: helloooooo