Chapter 4 ~ I Have A Twin?!

Zayn's POV

We left the beach house and headed to Shalimar's flat. Apparently Anoop, Niall, Liam, Louis and I had to take a cab because the chariot wouldn't be able to hold all of our weight. Harry said the Pegasus (who's name was 'Sparkle') was tired from the New York to Vancouver trip because Harry told her to travel as fast as she could. Plus, it was really squishy when we flew to rescue Anoop. Having one more person in there, I don't think I could handle it, even if it did mean getting cozy with Shalimar. We called a cab and got in. When we were settled, I motioned to Liam to start talking because I hated awkward silences.

“So Anoop, tell us a bit about yourself? Where do you and your parents live? Sorry love, I totally forgot to introduce myself. The name's Liam Payne and this over here is Niall Horan." Liam said and patted the blond boy Niall on the head.

“And I'm Zayn Malik, nice to meet you.” I added and smiled at her.

“And I'm Louis Tomlinson. You have a very good arm.” Louis whined while rubbing his head wound.

“Hello guys, and I'm so sorry Louis! Anyways, as you already know, my name's Anoop. Ummm, my mum died in a car accident when I was in Grade 3, and I don't really know about my father. I never really met him and I'm not planning on meeting him anytime soon. Anyways, I live with Shalimar, she's like a sister to me. Her family is pretty much my family. They adopted me after my mom died. I- umm.. uhh, sorry guys, but I'm not really good at describing myself...” She exclaimed.

Her mom died when she was young and she never met her father. She never grew up with her real mortal parent. That must have been really tough. I remember when I was a kid growing up with my dad, I used to be sad that I never really knew my mom, but Anoop never really knew any of her parents. That's really sad. Her godly parent could be anyone.

“It's okay love, and we're very sorry about the lost." I sympathized.

“Don't be, it's not really anyone's fault. I mean, there are people in your life that come and others that go, but they do truly change your life, even in the littlest ways possible,” Anoop replied, then continued, speaking in a surprising loud and exciting voice. “ANYWAYS!! So are you guys really demigods? Is everything that Rick Riordan wrote true? Ooo, who's your guys godly parent? Oooo! Am I a demigod too?!" Anoop asked so many questions that it was really hard to keep up with what she was saying.

Then, Niall spoke and answered all her questions that we actually heard.

“Well Anoop, yes we are demigods and we have a feeling you are too. As for Rick, he's not a demigod, but he can see through the mist. He is actually senior scribe at Camp Half-blood. I'm guessing you're a fan of his books. He actually published his first book 'The Lightning Thief' by accident. When Chiron found out Rick's Camp record papers somehow got to a mortal publisher, he was fuming and almost fired him. Luckily, the mortals thought the book was completely fictional, so Chiron was kinda cool with it. From there, Rick gave more of the papers he recorded from Percy Jackson's time at camp. R-”

“OMG PERCY JACKSON IS REAL PERSON!?” Anoop screamed.

“Yeah, he went to Camp Half-blood like 10 years ago. Anyways...” Niall continued. “Rick's success with those books actually provides most of the money for camp. It's funny how the mortals thought all the monsters and being half god is just a fantasy, but it isn't.”

“Niall's right sweetheart, we demigods need to be careful. We could be attacked at anytime, anywhere; but don't worry, after we meet your guardian and explain whats happened, we will take you back to-" Liam was cut off by Anoop excitedly yelling,