Chapter 2~ Where the Heck am I?!?

Chapter 2- Where the Heck am I?

Shalimar's POV

I woke up a couple of meters from the shore. Oh gosh, my head hurts. I stood up and started stumbling my way to shore, towards a male figure. I couldn't quite see him and I don't know if I should trust him but I had this feeling that he might be able to help.

“Help.” My voice was barely above a whisper, but thank god the figure heard me. He turned around and came closer, but he stopped for some reason. I decide to get up and try walking to him. It took me some time, but I eventually made it.

“Love, what's your name and how did you get here?” His melodic voice sounded so sweet.

The boy had black, perfectly styled hair and warm brown eyes. I looked around and tried to absorb my surrounding. I noticed it looked like a sort of camp. There were kids of all ages doing different stations. Some were doing archery, others were sword fighting and riding Pegasi. It had beautiful scenery. The hills were full of different flowers. The cabins were each painted different colours and decorated in different ways. It was just so much to take in, but I must get help for Anoop.

"Hey Zayn, who's there with you?" A couple of boys came running towards the guy in front of me, who must be Zayn.

They all gathered around me, one was shorter than me. He had blond hair and incredible, striking blue eyes. The one who talked to Zayn had his brown hair swept to one side, showing off his blue eyes and mischievous smile. Another guy had very short brown hair and brown eyes. Lastly, came a guy with curly brown hair and green eyes. I felt myself some what drawn to him, but I don't know why.

“Love what's your name and where you from?" The curly haired one asked. They all seem to have accents.

“Oh yeah... Um I'm Shalimar and I honestly don't know how I got here but..... I was at my teacher's house and some monster was chasing me and my BFF.... Then my friend Anoop told me to jump out the window and get help bu--” I felt the world around me spin. My legs gave out and my body crumpled to the ground, I hear the boys around me gasp and I blacked out again.

Anoop's POV

Once Shalimar had jumped out of the window I had to somehow get rid of this monster, but how?

“Come child.. What would you taste good with? Hmm, I think BQQ sauce because this other African kid tasted SO good with that, but your a mix baby. What would you taste good with?” God, Mrs. C was sooo disgusting. She blew another gust of fire, which I dodged safely.

“WHAT THE HELL! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!? WHAT DID I DO WRONG!?" I picked up the nearest object, which was a bat, and swung at Mrs. Crocker's face.

Perfect aim! YAYAA!!!! The demon shook off the hit and came pouncing back at me. I swung again and missed, so the best thing to do now is run! I ran upstairs into a dark room, with the flapping noise of Mrs. C wings on my trail.

“Anoop, come now, I will tell you the reason your mum died, it was because YOU KILLED HER!”

“NO I DIDN'T!” I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Oops, I don't think I should have done that, stupid me. Next thing I knew, Mrs. C was in the room and had me dangling from her claws. Uh oh. This would be a good time for Shalimar to come with that help.

Oh my Gosh school is starting tomorrow ! I don't want to go but i want to see my friends! ahha hope you enjoy this chapter, and please share/comment/ vote thanks hope your day is good tom :)