Chapter 3~ Hot Girl from the Ocean at 3:00!

Chapter 3- Hot Girl from the Ocean at 3:00!

Zayn's POV

It was just another ordinary day at Camp. I had just finished my training on the Rock Climbing wall, so I was taking a rest before heading to the arena to Spar with the boys. They were playfully fighting behind me so I turned around to watch them. That's when I heard a weak feminine voice say “help”.

I turned toward the voice and a girl was coming out of the ocean. I started walking towards her, but I stopped. How did she get here? Was she like us? Probably, because mortals can't pass the magical barriers. She started slowly stumbling her way towards me.

“Love, what's your name and how did you get here?” I asked her. She didn't answer, and just looked around the camp with wide eyes. That's what everyone does when they first see camp.

“Hey Zayn, who's there with you?” Louis shouted.

They all ran over and we formed a circle around the girl. She looked extremely weak and battered, like she been in a fight. There were rips in her jacket and jeans and the ends of her hair looked like it had been burnt. She looked like she was going to pass out in any second. As I started to study her features, she looked up at me and I felt my breath get taken away. Her eyes. Her eyes were a beautiful, piercing, pale grey. I had never seen more beautiful eyes in my life and that's saying a lot because all of my sibling have beautiful eyes, us being the children of Aphrodite. Once I had gotten over the beauty of her eyes, I could see the exhaustion and worry in them. She came here for a reason, most likely, a problem.

“Love, what's your name and where you from?" Harry questioned. She looked like she just realized something and her focus was back on the question.

“Oh yeah... Umm, I'm Shalimar-” Shalimar. That's a beautiful name, perfect for her. “- and I honestly don't know how I got here but..... I was at my teacher's house and some monster was chasing me and my BFF.... Then my friend Anoop told me to jump out the window and get help bu--”

She didn't get to finish because her legs gave out and she fell into my arms. What will we do with her? At that very moment, a Trident appeared over her head. We all gasped and her body went limp. A trident. None of us looked away, until the symbol faded. A trident. Poseidon. Harry. We all slowly turned to him and his gaze was locked on the beautiful girl in my arms, his sister.

“Hands off my sister Malik.” Harry growled at me. With that, he took her out of my arms and started to carry her like a baby.

“C'mon boys, lets take her to the Big House and get Chiron to look at her.” Harry said, then sprinted off.

“Well he's gonna be a protective brother.” I muttered. Liam gave me an agreeing look, before Louis yelled “Wait for us Harry!” We quickly looked at each other, then ran off in the same direction as Harry.

Shalimar's POV

I was standing in an absolutely breath taking hall. It had high vaulted ceilings, white marble floors, elegant furniture and big windows... Oh my god! I think a mermaid just passed that window! Wait, but why does it look like I'm at the bottom of the ocean floor?

“Shalimar.” I hear strange voice warmly call my name.

The voice sounded so distantly familiar, but I could quite place where I hear it from. I turned around and to see a guy wearing a tacky Hawaiian shirt, cargo shorts, black reflector sunglasses and brown leather sandals. He had black, greased back hair. He was tall and just relatively, a big man, but he wasn't fat. He had wide shoulders and looked very built. I couldn't see his eyes because they were being shielded by his glasses. He smiled and started to walk towards me. I couldn't move. I know him from somewhere, I just know it, but where? When he was within a meter of me, I found the strength and took a step back.