meeting s seven

iron hide pov

why did I fill my face heat up when I was flirting with Riley I don't like her do I?

"iron hide I wanted to tell you this before I told Optimus, she isn't just a half cubertronian half human she has sound waves symbol on her."

oh no why would she have his symbol.

Riley pov

I hear a static noise

"What is that noise!"

iron hide screeches to a stop

" what noise Riley."

"it sounds like static on a radio when you try to tune in to a radio station."

the noise stops and I hear a voice

"my child I finally found you."

"who are you?"

"that is of no importance right now I saw you used your powers are you in danger I can send one of your brothers?"

"no I am fine now who are you and how are you talking to me."

"I have to go now I will talk to you again later."

there is a clicking noise

"Riley!" I jump and hit my head on the top of the car.

"what where you thanking about?"

"I was just spaced out iron hide I'm fine ."

"then why is there blood coming out of your noise."

I wipe my noise and see blood I step out of iron hide I see Sam and Mikyla.

"Riley finally ok I need you to watch them don't let them out of your sight."

"ok Sam."

he runs up the driveway to his house I turn and stair at the autobot's Optimus transformers in to his autobot form.

"we need those glasses."

all the others transform and start walking around i run up the drive way with mikala running after me.

"optimus!wait sam said to wait for him!" sam is running up to us.

"what is going on i told you guys to wait for me to give you the glasses."

"well Sam they are in kind of a rush."

mikala says i see mojo come running out of the house and start barking at the auto bots he runs up to iron hide and pees on his foot.

"mojo no come on don't pee on his foot." MOJO looks at me and runs off back in to Sam's house sam runs back in side and up to his room Optimus grabs mikala and brings her up to Sam's window so she can help him look but I don't thank that is going to end well I stand close to iron hide out of pure instinct all the other atobots start looking around I see Optimus step on Sam's dad's yard fountain and crush it is mentally face palm well this place is going to be a mess I look a around again and see the grass messed up and the brick road to the house ruined oh sam is going to be mad but then it gets worse ratchet decides to go look at the power lines he trips and falls right in to the power lines and the cause of his impact cause an earthquake iron hide grabes me off the ground to make shure I don't get hurt.

"That was tingly." Really ratchet I hear sames dad and mom freaking out in the house and the lights turn off Optimus turns on his lights for sam and Mikaela then I hear sam yelling at Optimus to shut off his lights he does and Sam starts talking to his parents whale the autobots and I hide I am still in iron hides hand.

"Optimus can I exterminate the parents they are annoying."

"No you can't exterminate Sam's parents iron hide they may be annoying but they care trust me I know." Iron hide stairs at me and shakes his head yes I stare in to his eyes and he stairs right back at me that is when I hear the static noises again.

"Riley you need to get out of there now there are some men coming and if they find you they will experiment on you and I am not about to lose you again."

"Ok." There is a clicking noise again I open my moth say somthing but then Optimus looks at every one.

"Auto bots we need to leave now." Iron hide puts me down and transfer forms in to his car form and opens the door so I can get in all the others Transform and we drive off but iron hide takes a different route."

"We have to go back for sam and Mikaela."

"We will Riley I am just getting you a safe distance away from danger."

"Iron hide please."

"No and that's finale." We argue a little bit more then I see a four cars speeding twored us.

"Iron hide!watch out the pulls over and I get out he Transformes and the cars circle around us I fill powersurging through me again I hold my hands up to shoot them one of them speaks up.

"We are SSeven and you and your friend are under arrest." That is when one of them walks up to me with somthing in his hands he puts it close to me and it starts beeping like crazy.

"She's one of them."

"No I am not I am huma...."one of them hits me with somthing and the next Thang I once I am greeting the darkness.

Iron hide pov

I see one of them hit her with somthing and she passes out.

"If you hurt her you are going to regret that."I start to fight but then they some how get the upper hand and I end up getting frozen on my back when I get out of here they are going to regret that they have done this to us.