getting sam from jail

Riley pov
my phone goes off ok now I'm going to kill someone I look at my phone and see it is an unknown number I pick it up." hello."
I hear a pause."it's Sam I need you to come get me please. what?
"Sam where are you and where is your phone?"
"hay you have two minuts"
I put my hand on my head. "really Sam jail well this should be a good you are going to tell me everything on the drive to your house." i hear shuffling on Sam's side of the phone.
"Ri I have to go." he hangs up the phone I get out of bed and grab my keys because I didn't change from getting out of bed the first time I walk down to my truck and get in.
"Sam is lucky I'm eighteen or else he would be getting an ear full from his dad." I get in iron hide and start my car
" so where are we going." I almost jump out of my seat.
"god I'm going to have to put a bell on you or something so you can't sneak up on me." he stairs at me like he is waiting for my response.
" we are going to get Sam from the police station and drive him home." we drive off towards the police station we get there and I get out with iron hide in his human form behind me we get to the front desk.
" hi I am here for Sam Witwicky." the girl at the front desk looks at me then at iron hide.
" hi." what she completely ignored me what the iron hide grabs my hand.
" hay honey why don't you wait in the car." I look at him.
"but" he looks at me.
"go I got Sam promis." he pulls me aside.
" I know what to do go wait in the car and lock the door I don't like the way that man sitting down is looking at you." I turn my head to see the man he is talking about.
" ok sweetheart I will wait in the car." I head out the door and to the car where I locked all the doors a few minutes later iron hide is walking out with Sam next to him the get to the car and I open the doors so they can get in.
"hi Riley you never told me you were dating anyone?" Sam gets in.
" well I would like you to meet warren Magnus and we are not dating we are just freinds." Sam looks at him then at me.
" ok Sam spill the story now." Sam pauses.
" so after I called you I started following my car and we got to this parking lot in the middle of nowhere I see my car transform in to a robot and it had these beams shooting out of his chest then these dog's chased me around my car scared them away but the police came after."i look at sam then at the rode I pull in to sam's drive way and let him out now I'm going back to my house.
" bye Sam see you tommorow. I drive back to my house and I walk up to my room and am asleep like a light.