Talks - Bobby Nash

NOTE: THIS IS W/O COVID
I do this w/o the virus bc I personally hate it when a show or something talks about it. I really love season 4 (that's the only exeption). But I watch shows and read books to forget about everything.
No hate to season 4. It's a good season and they showed really good how it all goes w the virus and stuff. I reakky enjoy it and can't wait for season 4b.

TW: MENTION OF BLOOD AND A PERIOD
IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE ABOUT ANY OF THE TOPICS PLEASE GO TO ANOTHER CHAPTER XX

Maddie and Chimney found out they'd have a baby soon. You were really happy for them. Really. You were also really really really jealous.
You and Bobby had been together for a really long time. Longer than Chimney and Maddie. Somehow you 2 had fallen behind on your relationship. That's what you felt.
Bobby noticed you acted strange the past few days. He didn't know weather he did something or not. But he learned to not just try to appologise and talk to you.
"Y/N, darling, everything okay," he asked. "Yeah, why," you ask.
"Because you're acting a little bit.... strange,"
"What do you mean,"
"You look like your toughts are on another planet and you changed,"
"I don't know what I have. I'm really happy for them, I am,"
That's when Bobby couldn't follow anymore. "Heh," he asked. He raised an eyebrow at you. That move made you chuckle lightly but that chuckle soon turned into a dead serious face.
"Mad and Chim. They are already starting a family. We've been together for a really long time. Much longer than them and we're still just the same as years ago. I'm not saying I hate it. I just feel like we're behind,"
Bobby didn't know what to say. And then the doorbell rang. "Saved by the bell," he says under his breath.
Buck walked in. "Hi, how are y'all," he asked nicely. "Good," you lied. You didn't lie, everything was fine. You just weren't feeling fine.
"I brought some cake and donuts," Buck said as he opens a box with lots of sweet things. "Thank you, Buck," you answered and you took the box to put it on the coffee table in the living room.
You invited Buck to stay for dinner. You ordered some takeout.
After Buck left Bobby went outside to talk to him while you cleaned the dining room.
When Bobby got back he helped with cleaning.
"So, it's pretty late right now. Tommorow we'll talk about what you said earlier today and we'll figure things out, sweetheart," and he kissed you on your head.

That night somehow you couldn't sleep. Something was keeping you up but you didn't know what. You rolled all the time.
"You're still up," Bobby asked. "Oh no, did I wake you," you asked back. "No, sweetie, you didn't," he answered as he turned around so you 2 were facing each other.
"Come here," he said as he pulled you into his chest to cuddle a little bit. After a few minutes you and Bobby both fell asleep.

The next morning you woke up before him. You wanted to get up but his strong arm kept you down. You didn't feel so good.
You tried to be calm. After a while you couldn't hold it anymore and you got up. You speeded to the bathroom. You had the worst pain in you belly. There was a lot of blood.
You got up to look if there was blood in your bed. When you got in your bedroom you saw Bobby was already up and changing the sheets. There was more blood than you immagend there would be.
"Sorry," you said. "No need to appologise. Periods are normal," Bobby answered.
"I'm not on my period," you said as you started to worry.
"Get dressed. We're going to the doctor," Bobby demands.

At the doctor's office the doctor does a lot of tests on you and just can't find out what you have. It's not an existing illness or something.
Prob. just an early period or something.

When you and Bobby got back home you changed into some sweats and one of Bobby's hoodies.
You lay down on the counch.
"What are you doing, our shifts start in half an hour," Bobby said. "And is that my hoodie,"
"I'm not going to work. I'm sickkkk," you whine. You sound like a 5 year old who doesn't want to go to school. "And yes it's your hoodie, can I wear it," you ask with puppy eyes. "Yes, keep it if you want but why don't you want to go to work,"
"Day off, come here and cuddle me," you practically demand.
Bobby does as you told him. "Okay, you get an hour off," Bobby said.
"Good enough," you answered and you snuggled closer to him.