Photoshoot - Howard "Chimney" Han

Note: This does not happen in the series but it's inspired by that episode w the calander.

Word list:
Y/F/R: Your Favorite Restaurant
Y/F/F: Your Favorite Food
T/S: Time Skip

Another day, another shoot. You had some new clients and some old ones. You loved your job.
Today you got a call from someone named Henrietta Wilson.
"Hi, I'm Henrietta Wilson. I'm a firefighter for the 118," she said.
"Hi, Henrietta," yoy replied. "What can I do for you,"
"Remember that bus with the childeren. You were there to make some pictures," she reminded you. "Yes,"
"Can you send me the picture you took of Howard Han, he has black hair, Asian," she asked. "Yes, I'll send it right now," you told her.
After discussing some things and talking for a while she hung up.

*T/S*

Every year you bought the firefighter calendar and this year was no different.
You looked at the pictures and stopped at April. That was the picture you took.
A few moments later you got a call.
"Hello, my name is Howard but everyone calls me Chimney," the man says. "Hello, you are the guy Henrietta told me about. Congrats mr. April," you say. "Thank you. Henrietta told me about you. Do you want to grab lunch some day," he asks."Yeah sure, I'll text you my adress. When do you want," you ask.
"Today maybe," he asks. "Yes, I'd love that," you reply and you hang up to get ready.
An hour later Chimney knocks on your door. You open and greet him. He looks cute, right?
He takes you to Y/F/R and you order Y/F/F. It ended up being a lovely night.

That week Chimney called again asking you out on another date. You said yes.
He took you to his favorite restaurant and after the date he took you to his appartement.
You watched some Netflix and drunk some wine. You couldn't drive home because of police and stuff so you stayed at his place.

A/N: This one is short, I know. What I didn't knew was what I'd write today.
Please without comments or votes I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
I'll follow and read your story if you do the samd for me:)
Have a nice day/night xx.