🎂Melly🎂

You already know what we finna do. Ya boy just got outta jail so finna suprise mamas since today actually ha Bd.
Right now i sent Chris down to buy the cake i chose. I sent Anthony to the store to pick up all the stuff i bought. Right now i gotta prepare for her.

I stopped recordin an started to place things in place. Eventually they both came back an we all started to decerate. I placed the balloons eveywhere, the cake ina fridge, clothes, chains, an some more stuff.

She comin ina min." Chris said while i nodded my head

Chris an Anthony both left a while ago an afta a while i could hear the door unlockin.

I played My unreleased song Dangerously in love pt2. That song based on ha...i really wanna be with ha.

She opened the door an saw me with my hands out. She stood there for a good second then placed her hand over her mouth.

I could hear her sniffling.

Awwwwww stop cryinnnnn." I said while i walked over to hug ha.

She just laid her head on my chest while i kept kissin her forehead.

I promised i'd take care of you, i promised to make you the happiest woman out there, i promised to hold you when you needed me, i promised to hold you down like you did fa me, i promised to be witchu an not leave you when you need me.

Im sorry." I said while she was still snifflin.

I broke my promises cause i got inta jail im sorry. Ima make it up to you i promise, just know one promise i will neva break is lovin you. i promise to love you fa eternity. Thank you ma. Fa everything you done did.

This short but...it is wat it is🙄