⚠📳Dababy📳⚠

This is dramatic btw 1316 words go ahead...

----------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking to the corna sto because my best Jordan wanted me to go get her sum. I aint even wanna go since a bitch was a rapper and didnt feel like giving autographs and pictures an shit.

I was close to entrance when i saw a few guys smokin n gettin high n shit.

I shook my head while making my way inside to get my bags. The men that were outside came inside but they started to cause a lil commotion, but they soon walked away

I took the stuff i needed and made my way to the counter. While i was waiting for my stuff to get scanned i could feel somebody grab my ass. Like any regular reflex, i went to slap whoever did it but they caught my hand.

"Chill ma, you lookin fine and shit. A nigga only wanted to do a lil grab my bad." A brown skin nigga said as he held his hands up.

Do i know you? Also, i would appreciate if you aint touch me like that.

"Now, why you actin like that fo? I just wanted a touch plus you got a man or sum?" He asked while gettin a bit closer.

Yout total will be 12.34.

I gave him a 20 before he started to get my change out.

That man who was talkin to me grabbed my arm forcefully.

"I'm talkin to you aint i?"

"Nigga the hell you grabbin me fo?!?" I said while pushin him which made him stumble a little.

Then some of his lil homies came and tried to start shit.

"Now you aint gotta do em like that." One of the lil homies said comin all up in my face.

"We all know yall bitches be cheatin an shit so why you actin like that fo?" Another one said while lookin at me funny.

"Exactly i swear they all the same." Another one said while laughin since he thinkin shit funny.

I just ignored them.

"Here are your bag Ms and im sorry that they are bothering you." The cashier said while mumbling the last part.

"It's ok," I said while giving him a soft smile before walkin outside.

While i was walkin away from the store i heard the dude that was sayin shit say. "MA YOU AINT TELL ME YOU LIKE OLD PEOPLE, GOT A NIGGA TRIPPIN!"

I looked back to see all his lil homeis laughin an shit.

I took my route to get home which was in a certain alley. Nobody would go in this certain alley because of a whole gang problem. One of the gang members shot all members in a different gang. The other gang got spared though but the one who shot them all down claimed that this was their territory. I can go down here mostly because my brother was in the gang that shot the other members so a bitch safe.

I was walkin down the alley and then i could suddenly hear gunshots.

I guess a bitch was wrong-

I then heard a few sirens and a dude runnin. He had a black bag and he almost slipped and fell cuz he was runnin from the POPO-LICE.

(i always be saying that XD)

He then came straight at me.

H-h-h-here take this a-a-a-and run!

"Hell naw get somebody else to do it," I said while tryna walk away.

"NO, TAKE THIS BEFORE I GET CAUGHT!" He yelled at me like its my problem but then i could hear the sirens gettin louder.

"F-FUCK!" He shouted while takin a gun out his holder.

Then a sharp pain went to my shoulder then my left leg then the right side of my stomach. Thats when I knew...A NIGGA SHOT ME.

I stumbled to the ground and then he looked nervous as hell and dropped his gun and tried to run away. Nigga lucky cuz he took out his Silencer to shoot a bitch.

I was in pain but wasnt gon let a nigga go like that. I stretched until i could take his gun and finally grabbed it. I used my right hand and shot his right shoulder. He stumbled and dropped the bag but still walked. My vision was gettin a bit blurry but a bitch gon try to make it. I shot again and it looked like i shot him in his right leg. I shot again but i dont know where cuz my head started to get light-headed. Next thing you know i see cops runnin towards me askin if im ok but i then just blacked out.

--------------------------------

Dababy PoV

I was at the Studio with my boy Stunna when i had gotten out of the studio from are new song we was gon release. I look at my phone and see alot of notifications on my insta and messages from my phone. I had 26 missed phone calls from Jordan and a nigga was confused.

I call Jordan back but she aint answer.

"Oh my fuckin god bruh ISNT THAT Y/N?!?" Stunna shouted while he was lookin at the news.

R/n= Rapper name

News: We bring to you some breaking news that R/n has been shot multiple times in an alleyway near a store. It is said that there was a robbery going on near that alleyway and the police were trying to catch the thief. Apparently, the thief got away and went through the alley to get away and met R/n.
Here is some security footage of what happened.

Right now you can see a man in all black trying to give R/n a bag. Mostlikly it was the money and it seems as she refused. He then took out his gun and shot her three times. R/n was now on the ground while the person left his bag and gun and was walking away.

Whatthefuck-

R/n had grabbed the gun and shot three times before the cops arrived. Sadly there isnt any sound so we cant hear their conversation.

The good news is, is that R/n is currently in the hospital still alive going under surgery, but we don't know what could happen. ANYTHING could happen. I just ho-

"WE GOT TO GO!" I shouted while slammin the door open makin sure i had all my shit runnin through the hallways.

Stunna was right behind me as we made it to my ca. I pulled out and speeded.

I was just so occupied with what could happen to ha. She everything to me if i lose ha...i would never be able to forgive myself.

I passed a few red lights but a nigga dont give a damn. We made it to the hospital and me and stunna ran right in.

"WHERE F/N L/N AT?!" I yelled at the receptionist.

"Sir, are you a family member of hers?" She asked like if shit a joke. The fuck does she think this is?

I was feelin all types of ways. If a bitch aint lemme see ha.

Sir if you arent then you will have t-

"It's ok let him come." I looked to the side and i see Jordan and Jaylen. Y/n older brother.

We both speed walked to the emergency area and they told us that we had to sit down. A nigga was too nervous. My leg was bouncin up and down while Jaylen was walkin right to left. Jordan was cryin while callin more people while stunna was comfurtin ha.

"Are you all the family of F/n L/n?" A man said with a clipboard in his hand.

We all sprung up.

"IS MY SISTER OK!!" Jaylen said.

Well...im...Shes...
______________________________________

To be continued...
______________________________________

First emergency call. Dababy.

What yall think?

Dramatic....yeah lol gotta be! this what happens when you read my shiiiiiiiiiii and when i warned ya.

dramatic hmm 7.2/10 i guess