2💔NBA💔✔2

Gurl you gon have to eventually getcho shit back." My bestfriend Iyana said.

I know i guess i should go today, dont want him givin my shit off to who know who." I said while sighing.

I got in my Wagon an started to drive to his place.

I walked up to his house knocked on the door. I knocked about five times an nobody answered.

Guess he not here.

I decided to use a spare Key an got inside. When i walked in i saw the house was a mess. Drinks, weed, holes in walls, messed up furniture. A lot of shit.

I walked upstaires to my room.

Just getcho shit an leave.

Now why did it think of- nvm

I reached my hand for the doorknob and tried to open it up but it was locked.

The fuck?" I said before i could hear somebody gettin up.

Say mane aint i tell you to leav-" he cut himself off when he saw me.

He looked bad. There were bags under his eyes, his eyes were red, and had a few brusises.

He looked shock an just stood there.

Nigga know how to make a bitch nervous.

Um...can i-

He then punched me an didnt stop then

An then...

Gotcha bitch😂

He cut me off by hugging me.
After a few minutes I could feel my shirt a bit wet, i looked at him to se he was cryin a bit.

Kentrell." I said yet he didnt answer.

Im not supriesd he was cryong. I had cried too but i ain cryin no mo.

I sighed.

Atleast i should comfort him.

I decided to hug him back while he hugged me tighter. We stayed like this for a good three minutes before i had let go.

"Kentrell why yo house a mess." I said walkin into his room while he closed the door.

Why..." he said while i tilted my head.

Why what?

Why you leave me man...you know how much i love you.

Look Kentrell...i already-

Nah...i want you to say it. Say that you dont love me.

Look me in my eyes...an tell me you dont love me no mo.

...

...why man. I understand now you was insecure now i know. But...you could have told me...we could have talked bout it. Ion wanna make it seem like we cant talk bout shit. You helped me a lot, got me straight an leave them streets. Thas cause you decided to help a nigga. You was different always thea fo me. You wasnt no ho or no bitch i can honestly call you my gurl.

An i really wanna return the offa to you. But...you gon have to give a nigga a chance to show you.

I could tell he was foreal.

Kentrell..." Nigga really know how to make a gurl fell worth it.

Are you sure?

What type of question is that? I wouldnt have made this mess an went crazy when you left a nigga.

Im...sorry.

It aintcho fault. Is mine really. I couldnt realize how you really felt boutcho self. I see now...i should have paied attention. Im sorry.

Mm...you want sum to eat or-

"No. I wanna cuddle witchu nun else. Ive missed you." He said kissin my forehead.

Ok." I said smilin.

You lived a happy life with 50 babies.
.

.

.

THE END

Im just kiddin yall😂😂

This aint editied that bein said ill edit this when i get home Peace the Fuck OUTTT✌✌