Extra Credit

The clock read 3:30 and school had just ended. I make my way to the teachers lounge and start graded. Final exams are coming up and I don't want any of my students failing, but it's taken me away from Masahiro and the others. "Sensei?" I turn around to see a student of mine.

"Oh, hello Meadow. How many I help you?"

"I have a question about my quiz grade"

"Is there an error?"

"It appears so" she handed me her quiz and I looked it over again. I accidentally made a small mistake and regraded it before handing it back to her.

"There, now you should probably start heading home"

"Sensei"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think that I could get some extra credit?"

"I'm sorry, I have given opportunities in the past, but you've never completed one."

"There's gotta be something I can do" she started to unbutton her top. Before this could escalate any further I pushed her to the side and speed walk to exist of the building.

I get home and see snacks on the kitchen counter and the boys playing video games. After saying a quick hello, I enter my room. Surprisingly l, saw that all of my papers have been sorted though and were in stacks based on test. In fact my whole room was clean and the clothes that had been in the hamper were washed and put away. I wanted Masahiro to relax, but knowing him I should have expected this. "Hey guy, have you seen Masahiro?" I asked the kids after dropping my briefcase in my room, I had noticed when I came in that he wasn't with the others, but I had just assumed that he was in another part of the house. "I think he's at work. He was running out by the time we got back" Ken said. I nodded, but knew that it wasn't true; he works from 6 to 10 on weekdays and it wasn't even 5 yet.

Of course, me being worry I went down to the Ramen shop.
"Excuse me"

"Hello Sir, what can I help you with?"

"Is Setagawa Masahiro working?"

"Not at the moment, he called out sick around an hour ago"

"Oh, alright. Thanks anyway" I walk out of the shop. What in the world is going on?