Chapter 3

Hey guys soo sorry for the loong wait ;) I apologize..... Enjoy! And never let go to this story;)

When I got in my room I changed into my pj's and t-shirt and while putting my shirt on, my phone vibrated letting me know that

there is a message. I then pick up my phone and sat on the side of my bed.

I entered the password on my phone and saw that the message was from Jase, a smile then appeared on my lips when I read his message:

    " Good night Wifeyy! Have a good sleep and dream of me ^_^I  Love You mwahh :* ~J"

After reading his message I immediately replied:

      " Good night to you too my Hubby! You too have a good sleep & dream of us especially me ;) I Love You :* ~E"

Then pressed the send button. After texting him back I directly lie dow  my bed, then realized that I was smiling I just shook my head and let the comfort and sleep get over me.

~~~****** Next Day ******~~~

I woke up earlier than I thought. I got up and stopped on my tracks when I remembered what happened yesterday,especially Jase's text to me. A smile then appeared on my face. I look at my clock on my bedside table and it read 5:45 am it was just too early but none the less I still walk to shower. After minutes of showering I got out and changed into my light blue jeans and a white crop top that state's 'DOPE' in black ink. After changing and putting on some make-up I pick my phone and look at the time and it reads 6:30 am and thought that it was just too early to go down and eat 'cause the school starts at 8:00 am so, I decided to open my facebook and also listen to music on youtube, and I typed the song 'Everything About You' by One Direction. While singing with the music I scrolled down my news feed and saw post's all about the party that Tyler's throwing this coming Friday night.Tyler Jones is your type of QB which is a badass,asswhole,bully and the list goes on.

I clicked on Tyler's post which says 'Party at my place this Friday ;) ' and read some comments:

This party would be a blast as always!

Tyler Jones' the best party host ever!

I'll surely be there ;)

And so on and so forth..... while reading thier comments I just rolled my eyes and hissed 'teenagers' under my breath.

Looking at the time I shut down my loptop and go downstairs to eat.

"Morning Mom, Dad!'' I greeted her " Good Morning also,honey!" They both gretted back. Dad's on his usual seat reading the latest newspaper while drinking some coffee and mom's serving the pancakes and toasted bread. I ate directly and finished two toasted bread and one pancake.

What! I'm hungry!

Yeah whatever!

After eating I asked mom where's Tristan, she said still asleep 'cause they don't have classes due to teachers meeting. And I just nodded and said goodbye to my parents and kissed thier cheeks. Then, got out of the house, and in the right timung Jase' car pulled up infront of our house. And I just smiled without knowing any reason why.

Oh! Jase ......

~~~~~~**********~~~~~~
A/n sorry for the long wait guys just busy in our final exams and gladly I passed all my subjects ;)
But I apologize.....

Follow me on:

Twitter.com/@prettyperx/Gwen Son

Instagram.com/prettyperx

Tumbler.com/prettyperx

Vine/ Gwen Son