Chapter 1

I was infront of my mirror putting on some maskara and concealer when my boyfriend, Jase peeked on my door. I put down my maskara and stood up "Hey!" I said, "Hey too, beautiful" he replied, and I blushed. "Come on, I was just about to go down." and he just nodded in response while opening the door wide for me to pass saying "ladies first" and I just chuckled. When we got down mom was already in the kitchen cooking pancakes with my lil' brother eating pancakes in his chair. "Hey mom, hey Tris!" I greeted them "Ellaahhh!!" "morning Ellah!" Tristan, my little brother and mom said in unison. Tristan jump off his chair then ran unto him, then I kneel down to be eye level with him, then he hugged me. And I just hear Jase chuckle behind me, then I just rolled my eyes not minding him. "Good morning Mrs. Harper and Tris!" Jase greeted them while Tristan loosen his grip on me and just smiled at Jase then got back to his seat and continue eating his pancakes."Morning to you too, Jase" mom greeted him in return while putting all the pancakes on the table, while Jase and I sat beside eachother. "Where's dad mom?" I asked her in the middle of our breakfast "Oh! He went off to work early because his boss called him." she answered and I just nodded in reponse.Whwn we finished eating Jase and I said our good bye to mom and Tristan. Then we drove off to school.

        To formally introduce myself, I am Gabriella Harper but they call me "Ellah" I am 16. I'm in my Junior Year now at Boston High. My parents are Stella & Jack Harper, I also have a 4 year old litle brother his name's Tristan Harper. I also have a boyfriend, Jase Carson and my bestfriends are Brianna Taylor and Levi Jordan.We are now in the middle of the school year.

 When the car stopped we got out immediately and meet with our friends, Levi, Brianna, Kevin and Adam.Which are under the tree infront of our school, and are waiting for us."Hey guys!" Jase and I greeted them  "Heyy!" they all greeted back. "What took you guys so long?" Brianna said while walking infront of me."Nothing." I replied while hugging her.she just nodded and said"So..? what are we waiting for? it's getting hot here!" "It's because I'm here" Adam said while wiggling his eyebrows, then after a long silence we all erupted to laughter except Brianna herself " What's with the bad mood Bri?" Kevin said while putting his arms around her shoulder "Yeah?" Jase said while putting his arms around my waist. "Nothing, let's just get  inside, the classes are going to start any minute now."she said while walking to the front door of the school. " What's your first subject today? mine's Math" Jase siad while waving to the others as a sign of goodbye. "Well, that..... sucks?" "Really!" he said while putting his hands on his pocket "Well, I got Literature now." I said smiling from ear to ear, and I quite heard him growl and I just chuckled " Good for you." He said quite annoyed "aww. it's ok hubby Math won't kill you" I said stopping infront of him while pouting. Then he smiled and peck me on my lips and I gasp then, slapped him lightly on his shoulders " What was that?" I asked " It was tempting. Not my fault." he said while holding my hand and pulling me with him " I'm going to take you to your class." oh, that's why then we just walked hand in hand on the hallway of Boston High.

A/N hey guyss! this is the first chapter. Tell me what you think about it, I'm sorry if it's awful, I can't blame you it's my first time in writting but I hope yo enjoyed it.

Watch out for the next chapters!

Follow me on:

instagram.com/ prettyperx

twitter.com/ Gwen Son

tumblr.com/ prettyperx