Chapter 2

a/n Happy Valentines Day everyone! whose single here? well, if you are then we're on the same team then! Read this and this chapter have a little sweet scene. Better read it to knoe ;)

  Time does go by fast. Now I'm already walking home. I am not with Jase today because he have a basketball practice. I forgot to tell you that he is the captain of the basketball team here in Boston High. I was walking my head facing the floor when I hear someone calling me. It was Brianna.She ran upto me, gasping for air and I was just looking at her, waiting for her to speak."What?" i said when she stil never speak "Wait."she said while still breathing heavily because of running, she isn't into sports that's why.When I realized that she is now breathing properly I asked " Now what?" "Jase, he sprained-" I didn't let her finish what she was about to say and run back inside the campus going to the school gym, and see Jase's team mates are helping him to get up, then I run to him."What happened!? Are you Ok!? Huh!?" I asked immediately "Hey,hey calm down" he said calmly. " Calm down!? You want me to calm down can't you see your already hurt!? Huh!?" I asked out of breath. He held my hand and said "I'm fine Ellah'' he said smoothly, "I just had a bad landing in doing my slam dunk" then I calmed down and looked at him worriedly and nodded, "Now let's go to the clinic to get him checked up" the boys then carry on supporting him to walk to the schools clinic which is just near to where we are.

"He just an ankle sprained, it could heal in a few days." our school nurse said " Thank you " I said with a smile " You can go home now, and Jase be careful, don't want to break a leg in the future." the nurse added while raising a finger towards Jase " Yes! nurse" he said in a playful tone while doing the sherrif sign. When we were walking out of the school Jase then spoke " I'll take you home." "But what about your ankle?" I said worriedly while stopping infront of him " I had sprained and broke my ankle and leg before, besides I'm strong ." " Ok, Ok! but be careful next time, ok?" i said softly while holding his face between my hands " Yes Wifey!" he said in a playful tone "Wifey?" I said curiously while getting in the passenger's seat, then I think, "Wifey, as in wife?" he stated while smiling very wide and I said " So.. I should call you hubby then, inshort for husband"  "Yeah that would be soo cool!" he replied playfully while starting the engine. Minutes later the car stopped infront of our house then we both got out, he walked me to our door and stopped when I got in "You won't come in?" I asked while facing him "No, it's now late and I need to rest my ankle so I can play together with the boys tomorow" " Ok, but be careful and don't sprain an ankle again." I said seriously " Yes wifey dearest!" He said while chuckling " Good evening Mrs. Harper!" he said when my mom walked to the living room which we can see her when she passes " Good evening to you too Jase!" mom replied. " I gotta go, Bye Wifey! Love you!" he said while walking backwards towards his car. "Bye Hubby and I love loove Love you!" I shouted back whle doing the flying kiss. I then close the door when he sped off the street. "What happen to Jase?" mom askes as I enter the living room " He sprained his ankle, because he mistakenly landed after he dunked" I answered " Oh, poor Jase" mom said worriedly " Don't worry his a tough guy mom, besides its jist a sprain" I said walking to her and kissing her cheeks  " I'm going to bed now mom" I said while walking towards the stairs " Aren't you going to eat dinner?" she asked, I stopped on my first step on the stairs and turn to look at her and said "No, I'm full. Night mom, night Tris!" " Ok, Gooshnigth E-ahh" Tris shouted while his mouth was full of food. I just smiled and continue climbing the stairs to my room " What did I say Tristan, Don't talk when your mouth is full, Ok" I heard mom said it, I just shake my head and got in my room.

A/N Ok guys this is the second chappie please tell me wht you think about it. i'm sorry for the wrong grammar and all I can't blame you this is my first book.But thanks for reading I really appreciate it, wish to share this story with your friends^_^.

follow me on:

instagram.com/prettyperx

tumbler.com/prettyperx

twitter.com/Gwen Son (@prettyperx)

vines.com/Gwen Son