𝑳𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑮𝒊𝒇𝒕

Smut
-

"Detka? Detkaaa? Where are you?"

I set my book down. I didn't even hear Boris come in.

"Bedroom!" I shouted back.

He walked through the doorway with a smile on his face and his hands behind his back.
I raised my eyebrows at him before he walked over and greeted me with a kiss.
We pulled away and he stood at the edge of the bed with his hands still behind his back.

"What did you do?"

"Nothing!...I have little gift for you."
He brought his hands out and held a white box in front of me.

Boris was always getting me gifts.
If he came across my favorite snack, he would get it. If he saw something he thought I'd look good in, he would get it. If he found a little knick-knack he thought I might like, he would get it.
Not always buy, but he would make sure I get it.

The other day, he came home with a tea mug in the shape of a frog.
"Because you like frogs, yes?"
The week before that, he gave me a lighter just because it was my favorite color.
"It is y/f/c! See!"

I had collected countless little gifts from Boris.

"Open." He held his hands out for me to grab the gift.
I climbed to the edge of the bed and sat with my legs crossed while he stood over me.
I pulled the top cover off of the box. I widened my eyes and parted my lips at the sight.

A vibrator.

"You like?" He asked with a smile. I just looked up at him, not sure what to say.
"It is vibrator! It will make you feel good." He leaned down and pecked my lips.

"Say something, detka!"

"I- Thank you?"

Boris rolled his eyes with a smile and sat next to me on the bed. He grabbed the box from me and pulled the vibrator out.

He inspected it, looking at all the setting buttons.
He pushed down on one of them and flinched when the strong vibrations ran through his hands.

"черт возьми." He mumbled as he turned it off.

He looked over at me. I could tell he was excited to play with the new toy. More so, excited to see how it works on me. I couldn't lie, I was becoming excited too.

"Can we try?" He smiled.

I felt my arousal build up as I thought of him in between my legs, using the toy then fucking me.
I nodded at him and he threw the empty box aside then climbed on top of me.

He smashed his lips onto mine and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, making me hum into the kiss.
He pulled away then pressed a kiss to my cheek, my jawline, my neck, and my collarbone. His fingers met the hem of my shirt and lifted it off of me.

Boris sucked on the tender skin of my chest while my hands slid under his shirt, roaming his lower torso. I slid my finger tips into the waistband of his jeans to tease him then slid them back up to his stomach.