𝑳𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎

Smut

-

I sat in the living room of the Wolfhard's residence, scrolling through my phone as I listened to laughs and yells coming from the boys' streaming room.

I didn't feel very well so I didn't want to join Finn and Nick on camera. I had a migraine and was waiting for the aspirin I took to kick in.

"Would you like something to eat, dear?" Mary asked once she walked into the room, on her way to the kitchen.

"I'm okay. Thank you." I smiled.

"Still don't feel well?"

"Not really. It's getting better though."

"Maybe some tea would help?"

"Yeah, that'd be nice." I smiled once again.
She began to put the kettle on the stove and rip open a green tea pouch.

Finn's parents were always so kind and welcoming to me every time I came to visit.
Finn wanted to spend time at home with his family while he wasn't working but wanted to spend with me as well. They knew how happy this made Finn so they loved having me over. Mary and Eric thought I was a sweet girl and Nick and I became pretty close. He loved seeing his baby brother happy.

She brought the mug of tea over to me and set it down on the coffee table.
"Thank you so much."
"Of course! Feel free to anything in the fridge if you get hungry." I nodded with a smile as she walked out of the living room.

"Guys I already said Y/n doesn't feel good so she's not coming on." I heard Finn say. I contemplated going in and joining them. My migraine was almost completely gone and I was getting restless, having been sitting here so long.
I grabbed the tea mug and made my way over to the streaming room.

I opened the door slowly and peered in. Finn instantly sat up and walked over to me.
"Hi baby. How are you feeling?" He asked as he brought his hand up to stroke my hair.
"Better." I smiled softly and he kissed my forehead. "Wanna join us or you wanna go to my room?"
"I'll join."

We walked back to the PC where Nick sat at.
"Ah Y/n's joining us after all guys!" Nick exclaimed.
"Hii." I stepped into the camera frame and waved.
Finn sat down and scooted closer to Nick so I could sit. I took a seat and started reading the flooding comments.

Omg did you hear the way Finn talks to Y/n
Y/N!!!
I think they kissed
Hes so soft with her 🥺
Can you guys say hi to Jenna pls
Were about to get Y/s/n content
We cant see Y/n
Nick whats your favorite anime
HELLO WE CANT SEE Y/N

"Y/n's out of frame." Nick said as he tried to scoot away to make more room while still trying to say in view of the camera.
I scooted as close as I could to Finn until he put an arm around me. "Just-" he started but I knew what he was getting at.
I stood up and sat down on Finn's lap.

SHES ON HIS LAP
🚨 Boner alert 🚨
Doesnt that hurt her ass with his bony ass legs
Fuck you y/n that should be me
Stupid bitch
Can yall kiss
Do it on the dick do it on the dick do it do it 😛
Are you okay y/n do you feel better

"Yeah I'm better now. Thanks for asking" I answered.
I leaned my head against Finn's as I read the comment section.

"My favorite anime is probably-" Nick answered the question and I stood up to take a sip of my tea. Finn instantly gripped my waist and pulled me back down onto his lap.

"I wanted a sip!" I exclaimed before I started to feel Finn growing bulge underneath me.
"What're you drinking?" Nick asked.
"Tea. Your mom made it."

Aw Mary made her tea
DID YALL SEE THAT 😳
I just know Finn has a boner
I would too with Y/n on top of me
Can Mary make me tea too tf
Kiss!!!
I lowkey feel like Finns a bottom
Hes a switch for sure
Y/n whats your favorite song

"Right now, uh, probably Freaking Me Out by The Frights...or The Aubreys' new song" I answered followed by a cheeky smile.
I saw Finn smiling in the camera. "I forced her to say that."

"I finally got verified on Twitter guys." Nick said then continued on the subject.
I tried my best to stay still for a while after feeling Finn's boner. But now, I felt like teasing him.
I shifted my body like I was getting more comfortable and I heard Finn let out a quiet groan in my ear.

AYO Y/N I SEE WHAT YOURE DOING
YOU AINT SLICK BITCH
So are yall gonna give us Y/s/n content and kiss or what
Can you guys give a shout out to Jenna
Y/n should join The Aubreys
No👆
KISS MFS

I turned my head away from the camera and pecked Finn on the cheek. "That's all you guys are getting."
Finn's cheeks got red as if it was his first time being kissed.
"Finn, you're blushing so hard dude. Like you guys don't kiss everyday." Nick laughed.
Finn stayed quiet.

"Y/n didn't want to stay on very long cause she still doesn't feel the best so we're gonna go now guys."
Knowing what his intentions were, I stood up.
"Bye guys!" I waved before Finn and I made our way towards the door.

"I'll see you guys later." Nick said to us as we walked out of the room, to Finn's room.
Finn closed his door and turned to me. He grabbed my face in between his hands and kissed me.
He slipped his tongue into my mouth and he started walking back to his bed as we made out.
We reached his bed and I sat down on the edge of it while he stayed standing up.

"You have to be quiet." He said sternly.
"I can't promise that."

He let out a deep breath from his nose then brought his hand down to palm himself through his sweats to provide him some type of relief.
"Can you please just suck my dick then? I can't wait any longer." I nodded and brought my hands to his waistband to pull down his sweats and boxers.

His erection sprung up and hit the bottom of his stomach. I stared for a second at his irritated red tip with pre cum oozing from it.
"Baby, please." Finn whined.

I brought my hand to his shaft then kitty licked his tip, cleaning up all of his pre cum.
I then moved my tongue down and around all of his length to make it wet and slippery.
I wrapped my lips around his tip again and sucked lightly before moving my mouth down on his dick.

Finn let out a moan and grabbed a hold of my hair.
I bobbed my head up and down his length, his tip hitting the back of my throat. I felt tears build up in my eyes and spit was already leaking down my chin.

I pulled back to take a breathe before bringing my mouth to focus on his tip again.
"Ff-fuck." Finn moaned.
I started to bob my head up and down his dick once again and he tightened his grip on my hair.
"Mmm just like that, baby."

I continued to fuck him with my mouth, his dick hitting the back of my throat repeatedly as tears streamed down my face.
I felt his dick twitch in my mouth. "Ahhmm fuuuck." He moaned as my mouth filled with his warm liquid.
He looked down at me as I swallowed his release.
He brought both his thumbs to my cheeks and wiped away my tears. He leaned down to press a kiss to my lips.

"Huh, I don't taste half bad."