3 {Irondad, Maximoff Twins and Mama spider}

Peter's pov

I was at the Avengers Tower in my room, sitting in my zoom class, waiting for the end of the lesson. It was so boring, because I already knew what that, they are teaching. Then my teacher asked me a question.

"Peter, do task number four "

"The anwser is-" I was cut off by someone bursting through my door.

"Hey Kid! Wanna help me in the lab?" Tony- my dad asked. He and Natasha adopted me after my Aunt died in a car crush last year. They are amazing parents! Tony and I are sitting a lot in his lab doing some amazing things and he cares about me looking 'cool' like he called it. Natasha is going out with me a lot, she is training with me and when there was no online lesson she was also driving and picking me up from school.

"No, thanks Mrs. Stark..."

"Why are you calling me Mr. Stark? I'm your dad!"

"I have online lessons..."

"Oh!" he walked over to my computer "Hello Peter's class!" Class was frozen. After all, they have the famous Tony Stark in front of them.

"Can you go, please?" I asked. He rolled his eyes.

"Ok. Fine" Then he turn around and exited. I looked at my class. They were clearly shocked.

"S-so can we continue?" I asked.

"WHAT THE HELL PENIS?!? WHY WHERE WAS TONY STARK WITH YOU?!? THIS CAN"T BE REAL! IT HAS TO BE GREEN SCREEN!"Flash yelled.

"Ca-can we just continue with the lesson? "

"Y-yea" teacher said. After no more than five two other peoples came to my room.

"Hey Pete. Me and Pietro are wondering. Who would win in the fruit fight? I say that watermelon and Pietro says that pomegranate would win. What about you?" Wanda asked.

"Uhhh... I think that Banana would win" I anwsered.

"Why?" Pietro asked.

"Because he is small so he is agile"

"Oh! You are right!" Twins said at the same time.

"Ok, so can you go now?" They nodded and exited. I turned to ma class again.

The situation from before repeated- Flash yelled at me and asked the questions as the rest of the class. We came back to lesson. After ten minutes Natsha came to my room and asked my what I want for dinner, after she exited situation from before reapeted again. After five minutes I heard screams, noises and yellings from the other room. The teacher heard them too.

"I HATE YOUUUUUU" Bucky yelled.

"OHHHHH! WELL NEXT TIME DON"T STEAL MY MONOPOLY!!!" Nat- my mom screamed.

"Thor give Natasha your 200$, you landed on his propety" Steve said.

"NO SHE'S IN JAIL!! I'M NOT GONNA GIVE MONEY TO A CRIMINAL!!!!" Thor yelled.

"THAT'S NOT HOW YOU PLAYYYY" Tony screamed.

"Steve, why is the team screaming?" Bruce asked.

"SHUT UP BRUCE, YOU WERE GONNA TALK AFTER STEALING MY LAST RAILROAD!!" Clint yelled at him.

"I WISH I WAS NEVER BORNNNN!!" Bucky screamed.

"ME TOO!! YOU THINK I WANTED THIS!?!?" Dad yelled.

"IF YOU WANT I CAN FULFILL YOUR REQUEST" Natasha screamed at them last time before there were really laud noices heard, including breaking glass and overturning furniture.

"AHHHHHH" Someone yelled.

"I will go miss. I'm gonna send my work today" I said before hanging up. I took my phone and called 'Grandpa Pirate'.

"Hello Peter. What's up?"

"THEY ARE FIGHTING AGAIN!!! THIS TIME I HEARD EVEN GUNSHOTS!!" He sighned.

"Ok imma send Maria and some other agents to them. Just make sure that your mother didin't killed them"

"Ok Grandpa Fury! I'm waiting!" I said before he hanged up.

Maria's pov;

Fury just told me that the Avengers are fighting again. It' really hard to believe that they are 'the world's mightest hero's' I would rather say 'the world's mightest dumbasses'. I took ten other agents and we went to the Avengers Tower.

When we entered We saw Bruce hulked out, Thor on the floor with poptarts, Clint stuck in the vents. We saw Tony, Bucky, Pietro and Steve running from Romanoff that throwed knifes at them, Peter and Wanda trying to convince Natasha not to kill the boys.

I sighed.

"Ok you two"I said pointing at two egents next to me "Get Thor and Clint" "You" I said pointing at the next three agents "Try to calm Hulk down" (We have a method that helps with calming him down) "You two are going to take everyone away from the Black Widow" I paused "Me and the rest are taking Romanoff". It took us five hours to calm everyone down. After Peter told me what happened I was speechless. I mean how playing monopoly can turn into trying to kill each other? It was insane!

//Next one will be in three days!!//