Field Trip {Mama spider}

мама паук- mama spider

младенец паук -baby spider

Peter's pov;

I was sitting in ma Chemistry class, waiting for the bell to ring. I almost fell asleep, but then the bell finally ring waking me up. I leap up from my seat and grab my bag.

"Wait Everyone!" Mrs. Harrington yells- "I have a special announcement!"

Everyone sat back down in their seats.
"Tommorow we have a Field Trip" he pauses."We are honored to go to the Avengers Tower!" Cheers ran through the classroom. Even MJ looked up from her book. I wasn't really excited because I lived there after all. I headed towards the doors, but Mrs. Harrington stopped me.

"I'm sorry Peter, but you are not allowed on the trip. You have missed to much school and cosidering you've been lying about your internship, maybe it's better you are not allowed to come" Althought he was doing me a favour. At least my Family couldn't embarass me in front of my class. Maybe I could spend more time with мама паук (mama spider in russian). мама паук - Natasha Romanoff AKA Black Widow and also my mom. Only Ned, MJ, Avengers and Director of SHIELD knows that I'm her son. Avengers keep making fun of that I'm Spider-Man and my Mom is the Black Widow, but then мама паук is glaring at them and they momentaly stops. My family is generally strange.

My uncle Clint is almost always sitting in vents and and doing pranks on the rest of the team (minus mama spider, because he is scared of her). Uncle Thor can't live without pop tarts, and he keeps eating them. Uncle Tony is like a dad to me, he is doing a lot of partys, and he always gets drunk. Uncle Bruce keeps talking about science. Uncle Steve is more like grandpa, because he still 'LaNgUagE us' and he is so backwards. Wanda and Pietro (yes, he is alive) are like a overprotective siblings. There is also Auntie Maria and Grandpa Fury (When Avengers found out how I was calling him, they were making fun of him for month), they are taking care of me when the team is on some dangerous misson. I still remember when I was 7, and they were taking care of me. When Avengers came back they saw Auntie Maria and Grandpa Fury lerning me how to use a gun. Everyone exepct my mom were shocked and terrified. I laughed at that memory. I exited school, but then Flash and his friends walked up to me.

"Hey Penis! Ready for being exposed?!" He kicked me in my stomach and laugh. After he beat me up I went to the car, where Happy was waiting for me.

"Hey kid" he greeted me.

"Hi Happy"

"How was school?" he asked.

"Great..." Happy drove me back to the tower in silence. I entered elevator, where FIRIDAY greeted me.

"Hello 'Mini Romanoff'" Uncle Tony named me that.

"Hello FRIDAY" I answered.

"How are you?"

"I'm great. Thanks FRIDAY"

"Would you like me to inform 'Scary Russian Lady' that you are back?" 'Scarry Russian Lady' is a nickname from Mr. Stark for мама паук.

"No thanks, Fri" When I arrived at penthouse I saw mom sitting on the couch in the living room, reading Harry Potter book that I gave her for Christmas. I smiled at the fact that she is reading it.

"Hey мама паук" I said. She looked up from her book and smiled.

"Hey младенец паук" (Baby spider in russian)

"How was school?" she asked.

"Great, but I have Field Trip tommorow and I'm not allowed to go, but maybe it's better that way because the trip is here. At least now the team is not going to embrass me" I said as I put my bag on the floor and sat next to her on the couch. Mom smiled and ran her hand through my hair.