☯ Ten // A Little Bit Of Help

Zayn was wondering were Harry was, he was waiting for what feels like a century. His thoughts were cut of by someone opening the cafeteria doors rather loudly.

He turned his head and saw Harry coming in buckling up his pants.

"Harry!" Zayn said rather loudly which made a few people turn his direction. He mumbled a few sorries as Harry sat next to him rather too close for Niall's liking.

"Sorry I was using the bathroom." Harry laughed.

"For that long? What did you fall in?!" Zayn exaggerated before the two bursted into laughs. That seem to put Niall off edge.

"Oi! Tarzan!" the two nurses heard a deep Irish accent yell. They turned their heads to Niall's direction like everyone else did.

"Me?" Harry asked rather shocked.

"Yeah you." Niall said before he motioned his hand to move over. "You're too close to my property!"

"Property?!" Zayn yelled back, feeling like a washed up whore.

"Yeah." Niall said with a smirk as he got up and walked to the table Harry and Zayn were sitting at.

"Did you forget what happened earlier already?" Niall asked as he kneeled down into Zayn's hight, totally ignoring Harry's presence.

"Cause I'll be more than happy to show you again. Right here, right now." Niall whispered seductively as he gently kissed over a noticeable hickey.

Zayn bit his lip as he shook his head side to side, not trusting his voice at the moment.

"Hmm, thought so. See you later baby." Niall said as he got up and ran his hand through Zayn's hair and gently pulled it.

Zayn softly whimpered and crossed his legs as Niall sat back down on his table with Dylan and Ezra.

Zayn turned his attention back to Harry, who now was sitting across from him rather than next to him.

"Why are you sitting over there? You're too far." Zayn exaggerated while ''trying'' to reach for Harry.

"Don't wanna get in trouble with your boyfriend over there." Harry said as he crossed his arm with a playful smile on his lips.

"What?" Zayn squeaked. "He is not my boyfriend."

"Mhm, yeah sure." Harry said with an eye roll.

"He isn't!" Zayn argued back.

"Sure, tell that to those hickeys you have all over your neck." Harry said leaning closer and pointing to Zayn's neck.

Zayn blushed as he lift up his light blue shirt, trying to hide his marks.

Zayn was confused when Harry looked under the table, then he remembered he had this semi.

"Oh wow, what a delight." Harry said as soon as he came back up. "You even have a raging boner down there."

"Shut up!" Zayn wined, miserably trying to hide both his hickeys and his crotch.

"Hey, it's okay if you're in a relationship with Niall." Harry said with a shrug. "I won't tell no one."

"Hey it's okay if you're in a relationship with Louis. I won't tell no one." Zayn said mocking Harry who blushed at the mention of Louis' name.

"I don't like Louis." Harry said with a scoff but his eyes turned soft when he saw Zayn looking at him with a toothy smile.

"Fine I like Louis." Harry confessed. "I mean like who wouldn't? He's simply amazing and cute!"