KYLE

I just stayed in the café all day, there were a lot of customers and the staff couldn't do some work so instead of me resting and using this day off to lie down in the room, I just helped, to relieve my thoughts. I also want to have fun.

Some of my staff are talkative so I enjoyed talking to them. I also sat for a while and was stunned.

"What are you thinking again?"

I didn't notice Gabriel's arrival. I was just shaken when I saw him. "My day is ruined again. What are you doing here?"

"It's so bad, I don't seem to be your friend. Just now ..." I cut off what he wanted to say.

"You mean, you can eat here for free again, what's the matter with you and you don't want to go home yet?"

"I was going home but Luke texted." He didn't just text me. I also don't know what I'm going to think or why he's doing this now. Annoying.

"He also texted me but he still doesn't say where he is."

"Just leave him alone, the important thing is we know he's okay, he's already texted."

He sat down in the high chair and smiled at me, if it didn't ask for free food, it would ask me for a favor again.

"It's not that I'm interfering with your love life, but what do you think, Shane would like you?" It's crazy, what is he saying.

"What kind of question is that?"

"Don't you notice, he doesn't talk much when we eat, and if his cousin doesn't tease him he won't talk, I just also notice that he doesn't look at others much. It's just you."

"You know what you're saying again, go home."

"You know I'm not wrong in my suspicions, we know ..."

"What do we know?"

"Nothing, I can be here for a while. It's still hot outside." I was just shaken, what is this Gabriel saying.

I was just about to enter the kitchen when I noticed who had entered the café. Was he just looking at me or was he just looking in my direction. But he smiled. I wanted to hide suddenly inside the kitchen but I couldn't move or even get away from where I was standing, as if someone else was controlling me and I even walked closer to him.

"Shane. What are you doing here?"

"Can't I come here?" he asked seriously.

I laughed at his facial reaction and tone of voice, I didn't mean to but he seemed to be joking, he was really serious. I tapped him on the shoulder, "Just kidding. You don't have a class?"

"No more," he looked at me again but I just didn't pay attention.

He sat down next to Gabriel, "It's good you're here." Gabriel's opening remarks but he didn't pay attention.

I was busy preparing Shane's drink, I don't know but I was smiling.

"I'm sorry, I didn't ask you what you wanted but I did it I'm sure you'll like it." I hope so.

"All right." I don't know, there's something strange about him that it's hard to avoid ... "I would like to ask you out." He said that directly and even Gabriel almost fell off his seat.

Feels weird that I'm the one he asked to come out. "Where do you want to go?" Where did that question come from?

"I don't know, maybe you'll just take care of me, where you want to take me."

Maybe this is the day off I want, it's good that Gabriel is here and he brought his car. "Take care of Hopper!" That was the name of his car.

I also didn't know where we were going, I also had no idea where I could possibly take him but I only had one thing on my mind.

While we were on the trip he was always looking outside, he was watching every step we took, he was memorizing every sign he saw, a place he could come back to when he had time.

"Where will we go?" he asked. Maybe he was already wondering why our trip took so long.

"At sea, it's already afternoon and it's nice to stroll there, walk and watch the sunset."

"Sunset ..." there was sadness in his voice that scared me.

"Don't you want to go there? We can change the route. There are many places to go in the other town then."

He turned to me. "I haven't been to the sea in a long time, haven't been able to walk there and watch the sunset."

I was nervous that he might not like my idea. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw him smile and he continued to stare at what he saw.