34

Continuing from last chapter
-harmony pov
Location: leaving Bree house

__________________________________________________________________________________

I just dropped kaci off to her God mama house , now I'm Finna drop my lil sister off .

On the was to my mama house me and Karma song and rapped.

My little sister is so much like me when I was younger.

Pulling up and the drive way my mom and dad walked out on the porch and karma got out the car .

I watch her walk up and waved at both my parents.

Yes they got back together, I did feel some type of way but it ain't my life . I'm grown in so are they .

As I pulled out the drive way my inner voice started talking to me .

"Harm" don't never speak to me no more after that night I killed fredo .

Stopping at the red like I felt not comfortable.

"Harmony ion know about you but ion got a good feeling " my inner voice said

I turned on my music not listening to my thoughts/inner voice no more .

As the light turned green I was getting to turn but a car from the other side came dashing at my car .

" stay away " was all I remember before me and my car flipped then everything went black .

-
Unknown pov

I did what I had to do and I don't care . I mugged my sister .

Mane what if he find out , you know he crazy . She said tapping her leg

He ain't crazy about his baby moms . Plus I just did him a favor he want never have to go over her house to spend time with their daughter cause she gone so custody goes to him .

"Whatever happens from here on out is on you . I not Finna Interact with this dangerous life you heading toward ."

"Plus he gone call that tiny lil bitch the one who like the cut " my sister said and chuckled

She should've cut you that they , your were suppose to be my sister and you over there eating my nigga dick up . The girl mugged her sister

"I just showing you he was loyal, just like he let me give him some head imagine what he letting harmony do every night to him . "

"She probably had fun ever night while you been planning on how to get rid of her . Hate to tell you lil sis but the time and dates add up to you . All that girl gotta do is say your name in you either gone be locked up or killed in a harsh way . "

Mane whatever ! I yelled walking out the dirty house .

Glad I don't live there no more .