-4

Harmony Jackson1month later

Harmony Jackson
1month later

Nbayoungboy
Aye shawty?
-sent September 2 -

October 2, 2019

H.mony😜
We need to talk.

Nbayoungboy
bout'

H.Mony 😜
Don't wanna say it threw text . Meet up somewhere?

Nbayoungboy
Mane don't be on no bullshit . What you tryna do give up the pussy ?

H.Mony 😜
No , I'm being serious. WE need to talk .

Nbayoungboy
Ight mane , I'm at my trap slide threw .

H.Mony 😜
Cool.

Putting on my slides I took a deep breath.

I'm 1 month pregnant. My stomach got a lil bump nothing big .

Bree convinced me to tell him .

>>>don't feel like writing all that

I pulled up to the trap to see about 3 cars parked there and my heart started beating .

Getting out the car I felt like I was being watched.

I looked to my left to see a man "fixing" the street lights.

Ain't nobody but the damn feds hiding in disguise.

My brother taught me about them mother fuckers and how they be picking people up cause they'll have a case build up for years .

They can be walking around like normal person and you wouldn't even know .

I walked to the door step and knocked .

I jumped back cause time the door opened a gun was pointed at my face .

"Why you here for" some light skin nigga with green dread asked .

K-let ha in . Kentrell cut him off .

He opened the door and I walked in following behide kentrell.

We walked it the room and he sat down .

So what you wanted ? He asked

Um I'm pregnant. I said with my head down .

He laughed

"It ain't mine ."

What you mean it ain't yours , I clearly wasn't sex with nobody during the time we did what we did . I said tryna hold back my tear

This pregnancy got me emotional.

Look you let your pussy up easy to me , no telling how many niggas ran in your shit . He shrugged.

Ion know what to tell you but it ain't mine and if it was get a abortion. He added

You know what , I knew this was a mistake coming to tell you . My baby don't need a daddy so when he or she come dont asked to see him or her.

I want cause it ain't my baby . He said standing up

Abortion? I mumbled

Never knew the don dada of these streets was suck a bitch.

He looked up at me and mugged .

"GET THE FUCK OUT MY TRAP!"

I walked out the room with him following me .

As I got to the door I turned around , saw his friends looking and him behind me .

Before I leave I just wanna say , I didn't tell you cause I want your money or your help I just told you cause I'll like to tell MY baby I did my part .

I'm 19 with MY own house , MY own car with my name on it , I make MY own money , AND have MY own Business. Never needed a nigga for shit ! And that on my dead brother life .

One last thing , move from this trap you got the feds outside watching . Look like you got some snakes in your grass. I said opening the door leaving .

Couldn't help but cry as I made it to the stop sign .

Tyrell and Bree only people I have .

Tyrell is my half brother , but also my best friend.

•Whew Chile
12likes 8comments for update

He say it ain't his baby . Then on top of that he said get a abortion. ...thoughts on that ?

My girl harmony said she ain't need a nigga for shit on her DEAD BROTHER! ...where all my independent girls at?

•Y'all I had to move around some chapters to add a part one of my readers suggested. So the next chapters may be short !! 😔

•what's y'all zodiac sign ?