-13

Harmony JacksonDreaming but a flashback

Harmony Jackson
Dreaming but a flashback

Harmony did he touch you ? My brother Justin asked .

N-no i just heard them talking about sending you away . I sighed

Pussy ass nigga ain't gone do shit to me you hear me . He said pulling my face up .

I nodded and he let me go and started walking back and forth threw my room .

"Look mony , this man got ma brainwashed! If someone were to ever happen to me get your shit and get the fuck . "

I just stood there not understanding what he meant by "if something happens to him"

YOU HEAR ME! He yelled making me jump

Yes Justin dang .

"It's a lot I wanna tell you but you 16 and I refuse to put you and grown folks business."

He pulled out a box and handed it to me .

"Don't open it now open it when you here someone or see the word "north pines" " he said looking in my eyes

I nodded and put it on my dresser .

My mom and her boyfriend fredo walked threw the front door so we went downstairs.

J , fredo told me you stole his car last night and had a groupie and my house . My mom Renee walked toward my brother

Bitch how tf I took his car and y'all was gone in it . Justin snapped

My mom walked up in Justin face and he pushed her causing her to fall .

Fredo had instantly punch my brother causing Justin to go and his shit .

My mom got up and jumped in the fight cause fredo was losing .

Justin loved our mother , so he was trying so hard no to hit her but it was so hard cause 4 hands was hitting him at the same time.

My brother was my all .

He was the person I called when it was time to slide or when someone was messing with me , so ofc I jumped and started fighting my mama boyfriend.

Justin got out the hole they had him in the pushed me and my mama away at the same time .

Fredo was weak so he pulled out a gun.