Fight?

Third Person POV

As Hinata and Kageyama practice their quick attack. A tall, pale, brown haired boy walked in with a sassy smile attached to his face.

Kageyama frowns as he saw the other member walk in. He immediately take a sit at the bench and act like he didn't see them.

As he act busy with his phone he notice another team arrive. A tall, black hair boy walked in with a boy next to him busy with his game.

He's eyed got glued to the shorter boy, not knowing someone was beside him.

"His name is Kenma"

Kageyama got startled and look at the girl beside him.

"Kiyoko-san! Are you trying to give a heart attack?"Kageyama shout.

All the people inside the gym look at Kageyama with a confuse face, while the girl is laughing.

Kageyama beg for pardon about his behavior and sit beside the girl.

"Get up! You need to warm up"Kiyoko said to Kageyama as she pushed him to the court.

Kageyama just shaked his head for disagreement for the girls' action. He look at her with a smile while his eyes with a dart.

Kiyoko just chuckle and give Tobio a fascinating smile.

Tobio rolled his eyes and walked towards his teammates, to ask why and what are the other teams doing here.

Sugawara explain everything to Kageyama, and him being a little annoyed because of the glared and smirks coming from the aoba johsai (did I spell it correctly?) team.

He nodded and walk toward the bench. His teammates look at him with a comfuse face as he shrugged his shoulder for answer.

The first match was aoba johsai and karasuno. Kageyama insisted to let his setter senpai to join the practice match.

The whole game start off good, until he heard a loud bang at the door. Everyone look at the door seeing a beautiful girl panting.

Kiyoko ran towards the girl and let her in. They sat down at the bench and they start to talk.

Kageyama didn't mind it and watch the game that has been continued a minute ago.

The game went up well. Team Karasuno win the first match. As they praise each other Kiyoko walk towards them with the girl.

Kiyoko POV

As the match ended, me and yachi start to walk towards the team. I clear my throat to get their attention.

"KIYOKO-SAN! DID YOU SEE ME?!"Tanaka and Noya said in chorus.

A let a small smile and nods. The both of them turn away at me with a flustered face.

"Simps"Tsukkishima said as he shakes his head sign of disappointment.

"Okay everyone! I'd like you to meet Yachi, your next manager"I said as Yachi hides behind me.

"Yachi-san! Come on let's get to know each other!"Hinata said and pull Yachi away from me.

Daichi, Suga and Asahi let a small giggles.

"Lemme bet? You force her to join because of Hinata?"Suga point out.

"Of course! I will not graduate in this school without building a ship!"I said while letting a small smirk.

"Why did we pick her to be our manager again?"Daichi point out.

"Hey! I'm not that bad!"I said and then pout.

The three laugh at me.

"Uhm? We're still here?"The four of us tilt our head to look at the three boys looking at us with a disgusting expression.

"You heard no shit!"I said.

I immediately slap my mouth as I bow down to apologize.

"Oh"
"My"
"God"

The three next to me said. As the other first year walked away from us.

"Come on! I'm not perfect!"I said as I walk away from them. I sat down at the bench and look around.

I saw Kageyama walk out, while someone's following him. I followed them to see where are they going.

They stopped at the back of the gym as I hide behind the wall not quite away from them.

Kageyama start to talk but I can't hear them. It looks like their fighting. I was about to interpere when someone pull me.

"Shh! Let them be"Iwaizumi said.

I just nod and sat down to wait.

"Shut up!"I heard Kageyama said and then walk away he saw me at the edge and just walked away.

I followed him and saw him sitting at the tree in the school garden. He was crying.

I sat next to him and tried to calm him down. As minutes come, Kageyama managed to calm down.

"Thank you"he said.

"No worries"I said and smiled at him.

*Geez! I want to ask him what happened!*

"You wanna know what happened right?"Kageyama said as if he read my mind.

"Yeah, if it won't bother you"I said as I lay my back at the tree.

To be continue...