First Meet

Third Person POV

As the different team walk in the gym. Kenma Kozume's eyes got glued in his switch. As he continue to play, he felt a pressence behind him.

He look at the back and see a orange haired boy looking at his switch with a beautiful sparkling eyes. Kenma got mesmerized by the boys eyes.

He stared at him making the boy uncomfortable. After Kenma got his sense again he immediately apologize for his behavior.

The boy just laughed at him and introduce himself. Kenma slightly smile and also introduce himself.

After some little chitchat with Hinata. Kuroo call him to start their warm up so did hinata.

He walked towards his teammates with a little smirk in his face. He started to do their warm up.

After some time, the practice match begin. The first serve is from Karasuno, which means it's the ace.

Yaku recieve the spike and bring the ball to Kenma. He's ready to serve the ball to Kuroo when he notice someone.

The boy with blueberry eyes. Beautiful and shinning like a starry night. Kenma lost focus because of that.

Karasuno gained the first point. They yell and compliment their ace. As he walked toward Kuroo.

They again get to their position to start the game. The ball went in the air as Kuroo serve.

Kenma watch the as it fly. He didn't notice that the ball was receive by the captain, and got set by the boy and spiked by the tangerine.

The ball fly really fast at him. Before he can react the ball touch his face as he fell down.

He heard his teammates scream before he lost conscious.

~~~
Hinata POV

"I'm really sorry!" I heared Daichi-san shout at the other captain.

"Oi! Hinata boke!"I immediately turn around when I heard Kageyama call me.

"I told you to stop calling me that! Baka!"I said and start to played with the youngest among us first year.

"Stawp"he said as he tried to get my hands off his cheeks.

"Nuuuuu"I said while laughing.

As he complain, Noya-senpai and Tanaka-senpai also join me to tease Kageyama.

The whole gym are filled with Kageyama's laugh.

"Guys! Behave! We're not in our school"Sugawara-senpai said with a flustered face.

We got up and say sorry and start to walk up to the bench. When we sat down.

The gym door open up and Kenma-san appeared. He's teammates ran up to him and asked questions.

I stand up and walked towards him to say sorry. As I get closer to him, I immediately bow down to him and ask for forgiveness.

I heard laughter so I straightened my pace and looked around.

"Hey! What so funny?!"I shout out of confusion that made them laugh even more.

"It's okay"Kenma-san said and smiled a little. I smiled back and ran back to the bench where the team is sitting.

*Time Skip*

The practice match end up well, but not the part that we lose. As we packed our things, I notice that Kuroo and Kenma-san has been staring at us for a whole minutes.

I didn't mind it and continue to pick my things. As the team walked outside the gym to say goodbye to the other team.

We heard a loud thud and look at kageyama who fell. The rest of us start to panic when he fell. Sugawara-senpai went near Kageyama and check he's pulse.

"He just passed out"He announced as he try to leap kageyama up.

Tanaka-senpai come to help Sugawara-senpai bring kageyama to the bus.

We followed them as Daichi-san says goodbye to the other team.

***
A/N
Let's end it here I'm literally writing this at 4 in the morning.