Letter

Kageyama POV

"Baka! Are you sure you can still practice?"Hinata asked me, blocking my way.

"Of course! Why?"I asked.

"You literally passed out for like the whole ride!"He exclaim and rolled his eyes.

"Then?"I asked again.

"Oh my god! A little rest won't hurt!"He said while pushing me away to the gym.

"Hey! Stop! I want to practice!"I said

"No! Go home!"Hinata said as he closed the gym door.

"Oh come on! It's not like I will pass out again!"I shout while banging at the door.

I sigh as a sign of give up, I know that boke will never let me in. I was about to leave when someone called me.

I turn around and see Kiyoko-san.

"Kiyoko-san! Pls let me in"I said begging for her to let me in the gym.

She chuckles and pat my head.

"Just rest for today Kageyama, you need it"she smiled and walked towards the door.

"Fine"I said and started to walk away from the gym.

I walked head low on the ground not knowing where im going, not until I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry!"I immediately said, and lend a hand infront of him.

"Watch where your going sometimes Tobio-chan~"He said.

"Oikawa-san?"I asked in confusion.

"The one and only!"He said and smirk.

"Oi! Tooru, oh hey Kageyama"I tilt my head to see Iwaizumi-san walking toward us.

"Hi Iwaizumi-kun and Oikawa-san"I said.

I looked at Oikawa-san and bow down. "I'm so sorry about earlier Oikawa-san!"I said.

I heard a giggle and laugh coming from the two.

"What's so funny?"I asked while pouting.

"Nothing it just that, nevermind"Oikawa-san said while laughing.

I look at Iwazumi-san to ask what's happening, but he just giggle and look away.

"Iwaizumi-senpai! Oikawa-senpai!"The three of us look at the group of boys coming toward us.

"Oh hey king!"Kindaichi said while smirking.

I rolled my eyes and look at Iwazumi-san and Oikawa-san.

"I need to go senpai!"I said and ran away.

I heard them call me but I didn't look back. When I got home, I notice that there was a letter at our front door.

I pick it up and goes inside. I checked the letter and to my surprise it was for me.

"Hey Toby! I'm going out! I'll be back later, take care!"I heard Miwa-san said.

I nod and went to my room. I lay down on my bed and stare at the letter thinking wheter to open it or not.

I sat up and start to open the letter gently. At first I notice that there's no letter in there, but when I was about to throw it away.

The light from the outside went to the letter I notice that there's a little paper inside of it.

Out of confusion, I looked at the piece of paper and took a small sticker out of it.

I set aside the paper and sticker at the sticker it has no design, it only has a plain red color design.

"Who would give someone a plain sticker?"I asked myself with an annoyance.

I set it aside and went to sleep.