Historical Repeat Part 14

Kanon continued his little speech about how much he hated Great Red and how they had thrown dirt all over Anos's plans for a stable and happy world for quite some time, sometimes swinging Evancemana to express himself. After about 15 minutes Issei couldn't take it anymore and threw a dragon shot aimed at Kanon's face to shut him up. Kanon swung his sword and sliced the ball of energy around its center causing it t dissipate, Then he turned to look at Issei with contempt.

Kanon: What do you think you are doing dragon. Dont you have any idea that I can kill you without even batting an eyelid.

Issei snorted before replying: Your speech was so boring I would have died either way so what's the difference.

Kanon gave Issei a blank look while his friends could not suppress their laughter and burst out laughing.

Anos gives Issei a pat on the back before replying: honestly, you say some of the most amusing things iv ever heard. If this was 100,000 years back you would have been my court jester with no competition

Anos then turns towards his old friend: Kanon you know very well that you can't beat me so stop this needless bloodshed.

Kanon smirks before suddenly plunging evancemana into Orphis who was standing beside him. A black aura surges into the sword as Orphis cough's up blood. The people present there could hear her faintly mumbling "remember your promise". Evancemana suddenly shone with a terrifying black light. A Giant Black dragon phantom reared its head above Anos and his group. Kanon himself was covered with a black suit of armor with massive horns protruding from its helmet. 

Evancemana also seemed to have undergone a massive change

Evancemana also seemed to have undergone a massive change. The blade was no longer pure white but a mixture of black and gold. The handle was blood red and the aura leaking out from the sword was enough to force everyone apart from Anos to their knees.

Meanwhile, Anos continued to look at Kanon with pity

Meanwhile, Anos continued to look at Kanon with pity. He couldn't help but recall the last time he had fought with him.

Anos: Kanon stop this, There is no need to continue this pointless fight anymore.

Kanon: Too late for that I vowed I would kill that scaled piece of trash and there is no way I will let this go.

Anos: Are you sure you can do it alone.

Kanon: I will do it and kill anyone who gets in my way even if it's you.

Anos: Kanon you are repeating what happened back then please just stop this. There is no point exterminating everyone here.

Kanon didn't even look at Anos before flying at him while swinging his sword. Anos leaps back in an attempt to dodge the attack but a deep gash appears on his cheek as blood comes spurting out.

Anos: Looks like I cant afford to go easy on you this time.

A massive black magic circle appears in the sky as a massive castle descends. The entire city is eclipsed in its shadow as a jet black sword materializes in Anos' hands.

Kanon : I wondered when you would take Venuzdonoa out.

Anos: Why are you becoming so happy . You do realise that Evancemana is useless against it right??

Kanon: True but this sword isn't Evancemana.

Suddenly the sword in Kanons hand starts melting as another sword takes its place.

Anos looks surprised as he feels the power radiating from the gem in sword.

Kanon: How do you like my new sword Dramana. I forget it out of evancemana and dragon souls.

Anos: Is this how far you have fallen. To corrupt your own weapon.

Kanon: Evancemana was merely a blank sheet.

Anos: That blank sheet provided you with most of your power.

Kanon: A white page can be overwritten you know.

Anos: There is no point continuing this pointless argument. Let me see what your new weapon can do.

Kanon slashes his weapon at Anos and a massive blue sword slash moves towards Anos. The souls of several dozen dragons can be seen moving towards him. Anos readies himself to receive the blow. His sword glint with the very aura of death itself as the entire blade is cloaked in black demonic flames forming a pillar several meters high. The two attackers met in a frightening blast destroying everything in a 50 km radius and a massive shockwave rippled over the whole country. At that moment Anos's left shoulder suddenly splits itself in half. Similarly, Kanon is also severely injured with both his arms blown off.