Chapter 10 Issei's Worst Nightmare

When Anos came back to check on Issei after a few days he found that he had taken off his weights and was goofing off by the forest drawing lewd pictures in the dust. Anos creeps behind Issei and after putting on his biggest, creepiest smile taps him on his shoulder. The instant Issei turns back his goofy face turns as white as a sheet and tries to talk his way out.

Issei: Hi Anos your early I wasn't supposed to see you until tomorrow.

Anos: I decided to come early and since you decided to goof off I have the perfect reward for you.

Saying this Anos grabs Issei by the skull and transfers an hour-long illusion into his head. The moment he is done Issei collapses on the ground and starts twitching before going to sleep with a look on his face that made it clear that he was having a horrible nightmare.

ONE HOUR LATER

Issei jumps away and loos around him as if he was making sure that there was no one around him apart from Anos.

Issei(Deadly white): Where are the cuffs give me I swear I won't slack off again so forgive me, please.

Anos(With a devilish grin): O we are past that stage already, Now you will have to wear those cuffs and run along this canyon all day.

Issei doesn't dare refuse and quickly does as Anos says.

Anos: Ill be back in a week make sure you don't slack off or I am going to make the punishment worse the next time.

Anos goes away and continues his meditation to regain his powers.

ONE WEEK LATER

Anos decides to check on the Idiot and is not surprised to see him diligently training with his weights

Anos: Looks like someone decided to train properly for once.

Issei: Anos your back.

Anos: Have you made any significant progress.

Issei: Sure have look.

Issei focuses and his body is covered in a blood red suit of armor 

Anos: Good job now that you've become somewhat stronger let's continue

Anos and Issei spend the rest of their time sparring with each other daily until Anos's spell wears down. To the outsiders, they were only training for a week but for them, they had trained for almost 20 year's. Anos teleports Issei and himself to the designated meeting place and everyone raises an eyebrow when they see Issei and his aura.