Bachelorette Party

Toga:So why did you gays vote for me to write it?

Burned Ship:Because you now the art of language! And description!

Toga:What makes you think I'll do it?

Burned Ship:I'll pay you

Toga:Alright!

Sea-Ra:Sea-Hawks, you have to write about the guys ones

Burned Ship:Of course my Dearest Mermista!

Toga:Right now we're just waiting for everyone to arrive. We're just sitting, chatting, playing with Darts.

Burned Ship:Well, us boys are having so much fun! We're getting our nails done! Bow is painting the white with red hearts in the middle. I'm doing it blue and red! And Swifty is painting his gold! Hordak painted his silver with glitter and Wrong Hordak painted his pink!

Toga:Everyone came and we're playing Monopoly, see you in a bit.

Burned Ship:Alright! We also have our hair and Makeup done! Wenre so beautiful!

Toga:We juts finished Monopoly. I won. It was a dirty game. Entrapta was winning then Frosta threw some gadgets out the window and Entrapta followed it. So basically Entrapta left the game to play with it. I won. Beat every single princess. Entrapta was able to turn the gadget into a water gun. Now we're throwing water balloons and squinting each other woth water guns. Wenre going to sleep after this.