CHANGE YOURSELF

SUGA POV :

happily enjoying the moment's we are having....but didn't knew it was just for some minutes....

Hearing a sudden sound piercing through all of our ears ...we looked at the computer near stela... which was buzzing telling... something happen to her... Jimin ran to call the doctor as we stood up... looking if something SERIOUS happened to her...but she was just sleeping peacefully?

Jimin came back with 2 doctor as they started to check stela directly...with tears Jimin looked at stela...but same with confusion seeing her well enough.....

Soon both doctor's looked nervously at us....while Jimin was already having red nose with red eyes....

Suga - are you gonna speak something?

Doctor 1 : um...sorry for inconvenience.... actually the computer got some errors that's why it started to beap....even though miss..was totally fine.....

They both bowed before walking fastly out of the room before having hard .... language from us... specially from Jimin....

Jimin - did I just waste my PRECIOUS tears for nothing?...my look's even got bad....

Lena looked at him weirdly saying...

Lena - seriously eww you are DISGUSTING....

Jimin - yah what did you say me.... just wait I will not let you walk ANYMORE....

I laughed as they both kept fighting.... idiot now won't stela wake up by this noise ? Idiot Jimin.....

CHANGE OF SET:

A/N POV :

sitting infront of each other ...one with nervousness another with her.... always confidence self....

Y/n - so be Happy Today.... Eulalia...I will let you work today you listened to me like a good girl you should get your award rigth? So be chill...I am taking off today....

Looking confusingly at y/n sudden change made Eulalia very scared of her....

Eulalia - ( is she planning to kill me now ....) I-its ok...you can continue your work....I will just be at home....

Y/n - oh dear..after marriage it's just been 3 days and already you have got lazy?...and my work? Weren't you loved working here.., anyways I am not requesting you it's my order...

Eulalia - but...what about -

Y/n - don't worry about suga... just change your clothes in washroom...to my clothes and I will leave....

Eulalia - but...why do you have to wear my -

Y/n - I have to idiot'... won't all employees be confused seeing both of us in same clothes?...go fast now....

With hesitation Eulalia made her way Inside the washroom.. Inside y/n office... while y/n just smirked sitting on her chair...

Y/n - ( plan start...hope ....this time it goes well ) it's in your cupboard incase you are not able to find...

Eulalia - oh.. thanks!

Y/n - ( She shouted as I just closed my eyes while smiling....Suga I am coming for you ~~)

........................................................................

Y/n looked at her from up -to- down before smiling as she just took her...opps Eulalia bag and went out....as Eulalia sat on y/n chair... thinking....

Eulalia - why did She suddenly went so sweet....?.....

Makin my way out all looked at me weirdly....do they know who they are even looking at...
______________________________________