WEDDING TWIST....

A/N POV :

In this rainy day the special occasion is held... with all guest's being happy all around the garden.... Can't wait anymore to see the beautiful bride and groom....on other hand... Jimin....and...y/n..and ..??... And..Suga .. totally ready for the day they were not waiting for so long.... which is finally on there steps now...

Alone in the dressing room he arranged his suit more perfectly...
while looking outside the window...to all the guest happily roaming around the wedding venue...

to all the guest happily roaming around the wedding venue

He signed as Suga entered the room.... looking at him with his expressionless face...as Jimin looked at him giving him a wide smile...

Jimin - hey..are all arrangements done...( Suga simply nodded his head)... let's get going then...

CHANGE OF SET:

Standing alone in the corridor y/n knocked on the door ... Inside which is ??... Getting ready for the wedding...

Y/n - ??... Are you ready or not?...
( Silence)...yah.. reply me!...

Getting no reply she opened the door seeing everywhere but ..she was nowhere to be found.... that's what she was afraid about...

With a high beating heart she made her slow steps to...the dressing curtains....with slow yet shacking hands ..she opened the curtains...to see ??... Trying to zip the back of her dress....

 Trying to zip the back of her dress

Seeing her...y/n signed in relief...as she went near her and zip the chain....
??... Looked at her .....as y/n just glared at her with heavy sign as she made her way  to the door she said...

Y/n - will you come...
(??.. fastly walk towards her.....)

CHANGE OF SET...
??......Pov:

Walking on the carpet...as soon I stood on the porch...I waited for groom to arrive...while looking at all the guest...who were happily talkin with each other about me... while y/n was just smiling at me beautifully....

*Sign*....just some moments y/n.. then you will get a big shock....I smirked from Inside... while hoping the plan would go like how I want it go as...