Dear r/relationship_advice 5

She was joking, but she asked me for a threesome this morning! I nearly choked! And then she served him divorce papers! Oh my goodness!

By: DarkAndTwistyDoctor

Dear r/relationship_advice,

Yeah, so that happened. She approached us by the elevator, and she looked at me, and she pointed, and she said "well, this looks cozy. Can I join in? Or are you two not into threesomes?" And then Derek was mad, but I was just standing there, because I couldn't believe she just said that. Out loud. In the hospital! It's all I've been thinking about, all day. How she might consider me. Having sex with me. Talking to me. It gives me shivers.

So I took some of your advice and I got her a coffee today. I didn't know whether or not she likes cream or sugar so I had like five packs of each in my pockets that I gave her as I gave her the coffee. And then I blurted out "how do you take it?" And I think she might have smirked a little at me. Eek! And now I'm thinking about all the things she likes, and dislikes, and what her preferences might be.

And then suddenly she's working on a case with me. I foolishly question why she's there but apparently, she's done genetics research in this area, like she hasn't done everything amazing. I've been appreciating all of her graceful movements today and trying not to think about seeing her naked. She hasn't brought it up again, so maybe it wasn't serious, but the way she brushed past me today I already felt fireworks.

The surgery didn't go well, and everyone was kinda upset. We were scrubbing out after, and she seemed reluctant to put her wedding rings on. She said it was just a habit. She started to say "look, I don't want someone who doesn't want me, Meredith..." And I wanted to jump in and say that I wanted her. That she could pick me, or choose me, or whatever, but I was frozen on the spot with my mouth open, and she just sighed, and said she wasn't sure her husband wanted her anymore.

And I just leaned into her, and said that I'm sorry. And then she nuzzled my head. And it was really really calm, except that it was really really erotic. And her hot breath on my neck gave me shivers.

Maybe my ex-boyfriend will actually sign those divorce papers. How will I tell him it's not for him that I want him to? I'll deal with that later. I need a cold shower. A really really cold one!

And now for the replies:

Nicoleg86

Do you still like McDreamy? I'm asking cause you keep calling him that, we can help you come up with a new McName for him? I like McAss, but that's up to you?

How is it going with her? Does she smile at you slot? Or give you looks like you annoy her? When will you realize that you like her? I mean you get nervous,and have sweaty hands. From what you are saying I would like her, I wish we could see a picture of her.

Finally I think I might be over McDreamy. He's just too... Arrogant for me. McAss fits well. Let's go with that. She does sorta smile at me. Especially today. When she's annoyed it's usually because I've gotten an anwer wrong- it happens, I'm an intern, but really it looks more disappointed that I haven't gotten it right yet.

Okay, maybe I kinda like her. Or at least, I want her. If that's any indication. But my body kinda does that sometimes. It likes inappropriate people.

writer_on_fire01

OP-

I have decided that your best bet is a flirtatious email to McHot. For example: