【𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥】

❝𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒈𝒐𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔.❞
𝑦𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙 𝑥 𝑓𝑒𝑚 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟
warning: implications of smut at the end

What is one supposed to do when her soulmate is not human? To be specific, the what is one supposed to do when her soulmate is an angel?

Was there any instruction manuals on how one is supposed to act? Any guides to help with how a relationship between the two was supposed to go?

That's what you wondered as the handsome, four winged blonde-haired, baby blue-eyed male held you in his arms as he carried you bridal style in the middle of the sky.

He seemed breathless, almost as if he had been taken by you. His eyes sparkled, and his lips curved into a smile.

"After four thousands years, I've finally found you, my love." He brought you closer to his face, rubbing his nose against yours as his cheeks flushed red. You had to admit that his beauty was ethereal, far surpassing every man and woman you have ever seen in your entire life.

"I think you have the wrong person, mr angel." You sweated, trembling from both being so high up in the air and also because you were in the presence of an angel who was devilishly handsome.

"Wrong... person? No, no. The red string between the two of us does not lie." He whispered, changing the position of his arms so that he could show his left pinky to you. There, a crimson red string was tied around his pinky, with a short line connecting to your own. "It is proof of our love."

Your mind could not conjure up any thoughts, mouth hanging open from the shock of the red string.

"Is this too much, darling?" He mumbled, eyes burning into yours. "Tell me what's wrong, I'll solve it."

"...can I at least have your name first?" You averted your eyes from his, uncomfortable with the feeling of eyes, especially that of an angel's, boring into your tainted soul.

"My name is Arch, darling." He smiled, pressing a kiss to your forehead. "And your name is (Y/N) (L/N), right?"

"Yes.." you supposed that his status of an angel justified his knowledge of your name, but at the same time you could not help but feel that with every second that passed, his touch repulsed you even more.

"It's good to know I have the correct woman," he chuckled, eyes closing into crescents as his chest vibrated ever so slightly at his chuckles. "It would be troublesome if a human that is not my soulmate saw me."